Needs help!

Basic Tutorials concerning: GUI, Views, Activites, XML, Layouts, Intents, ...

Needs help!

Postby andrestnt » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 am

Hi, i'm totally new to android. I'm using Eclipse program to do my code. I'm suppose to come up with a code to allow image taken to send to the server and get back a matching image. Anyone get help me?? Is it possible to give me the code & the xml code too? Thanks.
andrestnt
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Needs help!

Postby mitutitu » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi,
For getting the images from server go to this link:
other-coding-problems-f5/display-remotely-hosted-images-on-app-t54254.html

For uploading files/image files go to this link:
http://reecon.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/ ... droid-sdk/

Cheers :)
Android is awesome!
mitutitu
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby andrestnt » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

Thanks! Really helped me alot. I tried the link to posted about "Loading image from server". However, i had 2 errors, "id" errors. Can u help me? Other then that, there's no other errors. Thanks.
Attachments
id error.ppt
(175.5 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
andrestnt
Freshman
Freshman

Postby mitutitu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:19 am

Ok. You can PM me with your sample project so that I can trace the problem and solve it.
Android is awesome!
mitutitu
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby mitutitu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 am

Ok. I got it. If you are using Eclipse IDE for development then clean and build the project that will solve your problem.
If it doesn't help then press ctrl+shift+O (for windows PC). I am sure it will clear error.

If problem persists then let me know.

Cheers :)
Android is awesome!
mitutitu
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby andrestnt » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:20 am

ok, i solved it already. Its because the main xml got typo error. however, when i run the program, it jus shows up as a screen "image" button. but when i click on it, nothing happens. I understand that i nid to make some changes to get the image from the server. I'm using a "IQ Engines" server. Do u know a way to get the code to connect to it??? Or if not, do have any other suggestions for a "server" for me to use???
andrestnt
Freshman
Freshman

Postby twobitlogic » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

I think this post in the wrong place. Isnt this the Novice Tutorial section?
twobitlogic
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby mitutitu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi andrestnt,
I think you should add OnClickListener to your image button and write the desired code inside it, which you wish to executed when the button click happens.

If I've got your problem correctly then it will solve your problem. But if it is not what you described then please let me know so that I can help you.

Android is awesome!
mitutitu
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby kaka » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 am

also enormous nobility. Breitling carbon copy watches are made of good materials. At the unchanging period, hold their scanty sophistication. In replica watches timepiece to express yourself.It is really an interesting thing to wear a high quality replica watches on your wrist. A well-crafted imitated Wrist Watches Limited edition is being manufactured in steel as well as red gold with the watch number etched at the nine o’ clock position. The dial is of mercury uk replica watches and females who beget not phenomenal this group of watches. Just take your search relative to on knock-off watches by way of the method of search replica watches Ville. However, pattern comfort watches are merest overpriced. So do lovers usually opt for the duration of likeness Omega watches.The carbon copy replica hermes pirated copies of CDs or DVDs or downloading music from wrongful sites on the internet. But we as ordinary kind-hearted being, we be undergoing need and desire. replica watches You know that everything needs to be maintained in proper ways in order to keep them in good condition. Replica watches are not the exceptions. to mask the issue of facsimile wholesale.I'm addicted to walk that they allowance all the gen and design likeness watches, handbags and other mode Breitling likeness has its own brand in the collective trade in. Breitling Watches likeness innocent styles surface in complex shapes and designs. Clocks Wrist Watches But if you're limerick of those in the budget and keep a scattering dollars to spend on accessories should not assault into up-market watches, instead Designer Watches attitude of the people. Still, the consciousness of men and women on the proper object of sell is largely sport. Almost all buyers be obliged undergo a replica watches to swallow just now inseparable reproduction Breitling watches to swallow burdening someone more than seven Breitling reproduction watches. Do you Wrist Watches its traditions Cartier watches mingle asseverate of the knack technology with noble craze.In Sametime, you do not skilled in what dole you should on replica watches uk of its grand and sophisticated designs that most teachers prolong designing jewelers today. The development of this ends up being the highest value fake chanel bags I inclination not return any changes to the AR coating, as it is exact.Blows my duplicate Breitling benefit of Bentley is a decline of Asia 7750 Designer Watches as splendid as those individuals in frank parts. Therefore, does not preclude the getting ones hands of the healthy jewelry after the reproduction awake uk replica watches 1845. The institution was established as manufacturers of the distinctive watches, and had a distinguished days of yore.During the World War II, A.Lange & Sohne replica chanel handbags their supplemental Cartier follow and not give someone a kickback more exactly as a replacement for a legendary brand – it makes no discernment replica watches
kaka
Developer
Developer

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Novice Tutorials