Editing AVCHD files in Premiere-How to get AVCHD MTS into Adobe Premiere Pro?
MTS files are often produced by high-end cameras and camcorders, such as Canon and Panasonic cameras and camcorders. MTS is not a common video format, it’s not easy to use because many editing software and portable devices don’t support this format. Take Adobe Premiere for example, it doesn’t support import MTS to Premiere directly, if we want to edit MTS video in Adobe Premiere, we need to transcode MTS to Adobe Premiere best supported video format, such as WMV. Below is a guide for you to convert MTS to Adobe Premiere WMV format, you can follow the steps to convert MTS to WMV for Premiere for editing.
1. Download Pavtube MTS to Premiere Converter for Premiere, this is a professional MTS and M2TS video converter which can help you convert MTS files to Premiere with best quality. More output formats are also supported, such as MOV, AVI, MP4, MKV, etc. If you want to convert MTS files on Mac, you can try Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
2. Install and launch this MTS/M2TS Converter, then import the MTS videos you want to convert. 3. Click format column to choose the best video format for output, for editing MTS in Premiere, you can click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.WMV).
3. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
4. Edit function is easy to use in the MTS to Premiere WMV Converter, you can trim, crop, adjust effect or add watermark to the MTS before conversion.
5. Click convert button to start converting MTS to WMV for Premiere in a short time with CUDA and AMD APP acceleration.
Just follow the steps above and have a try. You can use Pavtube DVD Creator to burn MTS files to DVD easily. If you want to read more guides about MTS files, you can follow AVCHD to FCP, or AVCHD to Avid MC guide, or MTS column on Pavtube website.