How to Back Up iPhone SMS to PC

Basic Tutorials concerning: GUI, Views, Activites, XML, Layouts, Intents, ...

How to Back Up iPhone SMS to PC

Postby Ashley666 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 pm

“I need to back up SMS on my iPhone to a computer. I searched many forums, but haven’t found a way. Does anyone have an idea to help me back up iPhone SMS to PC? I’m waiting online for a solution. Your prompt advice will be much appreciated.”

You must be talking about the problem that most iPhone users have ever come across, and it has happened to me too. At first, I tried iTunes, but it seemed to back up all the data to an unknown location on my computer. Then I searched the internet for the iTunes backup location and found the backup finally in the disk C of my computer. While, a new problem came to me again. I can’t view the iTunes backup, they are shown in unreadable codes.

Disappointed by iTunes, I continued to search for the solution to view iPhone SMS on PC. The operation process about how to back up iPhone SMS to PC is very easy, just 4 steps, and you can find the specific user guide for iPhone SMS to PC backup detailed guide. I have summarized my personal experience of using the software to back up iPhone text messages to PC and now I’ll share it to you. See the guides below:

How to back up iPhone SMS to computer?

Step 1 Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and run the program on your PC, then you’ll see a start interface shown in the picture below.
Step 2 When you have clicked “Start” button, just wait for the automatic scanning of your iPhone.
Step 3 Preview SMS in the “Messages” category and tick them for recovery.
Step 4 Click “Start” button to start to back up iPhone SMS to PC and choose a file location to save the messages to be output onto your computer.
Ashley666
Freshman
Freshman

Re: How to Back Up iPhone SMS to PC

Postby Bariti » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am

Backup iPhone SMS and MMS to PC

If you're looking to backup & extract iPhone SMS and MMS to computer, Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all iPhone users to extract and backup iPhone MMS & SMS to computer. It not only supports iPhone SMS and MMS to computer backup & transfer, but also enables users to extract various media files from iPhone MMS messages to computer. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS & MMS to computer
2 Extract photo video audio etc attachments in MMS to computer
3 Transfer SMS & MMS from iPhone to TXT, CSV, HTML or PDF file
4 Export SMS & MMS from iTunes Backup without iPhone connected
5 Print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-mms-extractor.html
Free Download it to try.

Backup iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac

If you're looking to transfer & extract iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac, Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor for Mac is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all iPhone users to backup and transfer iPhone MMS & SMS to computer. It not only supports iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac transfer & backup, but also enables users to extract various media files from iPhone MMS messages to Mac. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Transfer and extract iPhone SMS & MMS to Mac
2 Extract photo video audio etc attachments in MMS to Mac
3 Backup SMS & MMS from iPhone to TXT, CSV, HTML or PDF file
4 Export SMS & MMS from iTunes Backup without iPhone connected
5 Print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-mms-extractor-for-mac.html
Free Download it to try.

-------------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

iTunes Backup Extractor - offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup.
Bariti
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Novice Tutorials