Get to Know Little More On iPod Music Recovery

Basic Tutorials concerning: GUI, Views, Activites, XML, Layouts, Intents, ...

Get to Know Little More On iPod Music Recovery

Postby Lenaly » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:40 am

How to recover iPod touch music after restoring?

I had to restore my iPod touch. Unfortunately I lost all my music in the process, is there any way i can recover iPod music?
Well, you are not the only one who lost iPod music. Here are some situations due to iPod music loss.

* Any sought of corruption in iTunes, Mac iPhoto library or Apple QuickTime player

* Accidentally deleting favorite music files on iPod while trying to remove some unwanted stuff

* Trying to restore iPod to its original factory settings

* Virus attack on iPod can make music files inaccessible

* Formatting of iPod’s flash memory will erase songs, pictures, games, videos, etc

* Removing data cable of iPod during transfer of music files

* Unintentionally choosing "Delete All" or "Format" option on iPod menu
How to restore iPod music

iPod Data Recovery enables to recover music files, graphics, videos, documents and other contents from iPods. If your iPod is suffering from any kind of corruption or damage, data has got deleted or some related problems are troubling you like the popping up of some related error messages, this iPod data recovery tool is the best ever made utility in such situations. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2003 and 2000 & the latest Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and older OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard etc.
Three simple steps help to recover music from iPod.

Step 1: Download and install this program on your PC. Connect your iPod with computer via data wire. Launch this software and click “Start Scan” to scan the lost music.

Step 2: Preview the lost files on the iPod, not only do you can preview the music but also can view other data, that’s means you also can recover this lost data.

Step 3: Check the music you want to recover, click “Recover”.

Just these three simple steps! Don't hesitate to try this handy iPod Data Recovery to recover iPod songs from now on.
Lenaly
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Novice Tutorials