Project: Android Developers International & Tax Consulta

Supervised News & Rumors concerning the Google Android Platform.

Project: Android Developers International & Tax Consulta

Postby plusminus » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Hello Community,

today George from SlideMe notified me of an interesting project:
http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/andro ... nsultation

This is the project description
Now that developers are aware that each developer is selling to end user and its not Android Market selling to users, developers need to seek International Tax Experts advise and structure accordingly. Purpose is to keep all practice legitimate and not put the developer under the tax authorities spotlight. All funds raised will be sent to the experts we all decide upon and have been tried in this field and aware of IP, Nexus, International & State Tax, EU VAT, plus more that will be discussed.

Unfortunately, there is hardly any feedback or assistance from Android Market’s team at Google, so developers need to take control since Android Market is merely a Google Checkout store and nothing more. Small developers need to handle all such issues on their own and purpose of this group is to be able to aggregate all the help we can get and raise funds for skilled consultants.

498 more to go :)

/plusminus for anddev.org
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great news....

Postby apple2183 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:33 pm

apple2183
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Attempt For NFL Jerseys-nixiaoyang1203

Postby Packers Jerseys » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:17 am

Attempt For NFL Jerseys-nixiaoyang1203

Any participant who is 3 seasons away from large college qualifies for your NFL draft if that participant renounces university football eligibility by earlier. NFL Jerseys to ascertain the draft purchase the NFL goes through the win-loss information on the prior season, to make sure that clubs with poorer information draft earlier than those people with much better records.

Thus, places generally compete for teams, providing potential clubs larger and much better stadiums, guaranteed lover support, Jerseys NFL and a wide range of http://www.jerseyhandsome.com financial incentives.The NFL draft consists of 7 rounds. The playoffs are more than and now it is time for your huge fixture – the 2011 awesome Bowl! The eco-friendly Bay Packers experienced to beat the Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons and also the Chicago Bears to turn into the NFC representatives.
Packers Jerseys

Re: Project: Android Developers International & Tax Consulta

Postby annieedell » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 am

I think this is good for me if I am going to be participate in android legal websites. I am sure that I will get informative information through out the whole article.
annieedell
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to News & Rumors