Tasos Kleisas updated his Project, MonolithAndroid to version 1.0.2.
So first, what is Monolith Android ?
Monolith Android is a 3D tetris like game for the android mobile phone platform. The code is based on the SDK samples of the Android SDK. The intent is to create a fun to play game, and familiarize with the rich API of the android platform. The game uses openGL ES to render the graphics. As well as the classic tetris-like gameplay, the game provides additional game modes, "Monolith" and "Puzzle" (coming soon!). Monolith mode fuses tetris with Conway's Game of life.
New in the latest Version:
This latest release has a few bug fixes and some graphical improvements:
- Corrected a bug in monolith mode that resulted in incorrect display of the cells when evolution began.
- Improved status font rendering.
- Added a background(moon tycho crater)
- Changed the color of monolith blocks to white.
- Improved U shaped playfield rendering.
If you want to take a look at the code, visit