Another "hands on" video appeared on YouTube

Supervised News & Rumors concerning the Google Android Platform.

Another "hands on" video appeared on YouTube

Postby coding_android » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Hello Community,

A new "hands on" video covering the G1 and Android appeared on YouTube by tracyandmatt.co.uk.

It covers the hardware of the G1 and the Android OS showcasing the browser, the Android market and other applications.

/coding_android for anddev.org
coding_android

Postby plusminus » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 pm

[align=center] :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
I want one
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: [/align]
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pjv » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:18 pm

A very honest and down-to-earth video if you ask me. Finally! A video without big errors or press angles. The man honestly admits not having used the Android ui before, and if you ask me he's still doing quite well. google_usability++ What you see here is a man who's not particularly excited beforehand about getting the chance to use the phone but still seems to not dislike it and rather grows in admiration (although he's finding out it's a different kind of philosophy/concept than anything he's seen before). The BBC site also looked really nice (and it's not an easy site). All very good to get a grasp of real-world usage of the phone. I'm starting to get the impression us Europeans will like the phone better than the American public and for different reasons. Definitely worth watching.
pjv
Developer
Developer

Return to News & Rumors