Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8F4ip6Oy4
Want to save to your favorite songs, radio programs and audio from your Mac? Any audio or sound playing on your Mac such as: streaming music, online courses, lectures, radio programs, CD/DVD tracks, VoIP Calls, voice from microphones, etc.
AllMyMusic for Mac is designed to record any sound playing on your Mac to MP3 and M4A files without quality loss. Moreover, the program can detect muted sections and split audio tracks automatically.
* Record Streaming Audio from YouTube, Napster, Rhapsody, BBC, Pandora, Spotify...
* Record Songs from CD and DVD
* Record conversation from applications like Skype, MSN, etc.
* Record sound from microphones and other devices
* Automatically split tracks and filters out ads while recording
More Info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/audio-recorder/