Why I Love the New Callaway X Hot Irons?

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Why I Love the New Callaway X Hot Irons?

Postby Angelbabysister » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 am

I've been playing golf since I was 14 years old. I consciously use irons that I know for certain have an adverse effect on my game. Let's look at the new Callaway X Hot Irons.

These are rock solid irons, providing the playability and forgiveness you'd expect from Callaway, while offering surprisingly responsive feel and even more surprising workability for game improvement clubs. Nothing about these irons feel inferior in any way to the forged clubs I've tried, and the performance boost has me wondering how I've managed to be such a dope in not giving game improvement clubs like the X Hot irons more of a chance before now.

The clubheads are huge, providing the lower center of gravity and higher trajectory most of us are after, Callaway RAZR X Irons and with the very light standard shaft Callaway ships these with, you get a really excellent feel for the clubhead throughout your swing without making the club so heavy as to negatively impact your clubhead speed or swing plane.

The X Hot irons added about five yards of carry over my current irons, which is nice, but what really struck me about the X Hots – and had me debating the merits of some fuzzy accounting that might let me rationalize buying a set for myself – was the fantastically tight shot dispersion. Callaway X-22 Irons I am by no means a sharpshooter: my game is usually about trying to hit four or five greens a round and the rest of the time getting close enough with approaches to chip and putt my way to a halfway decent score.

I was less surprised by how forgiving the X Hot irons are, but only because I would expect nothing less from a Callaway product. You have to mishit a ball pretty bad to lose serious distance with these clubs, australia golf online and even then, the remarkably accuracy of this iron set means you’re more than likely to at least keep it in front of you. Knowing that you have a bit of room for error inspires confidence, which inspires a more aggressive move through the ball.

Overall, I love these irons, plain and simple. They've ruined other iron sets for me, including the callaway x-22 irons I currently own. The Callaway X Hot irons are absolutely worth your time and attention if you're in the market for a new set.
Angelbabysister
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Why I Love the New Callaway X Hot Irons?

Postby barker3000 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Great post, thank a loT!
barker3000
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Networking & Database Problems