* Rip BD and convert DVD/video to HD/3D video files
* Play Blu-ray disc on Mac
* Burn video files to DVD on Mac
* Transfer files between iPhone/iPad/iPod and Mac
* All in one: Blu-ray Ripper for Mac + Mac Blu-ray Player + DVD Creator for Mac + Mac iPhone Transfer Platinum + Mac Video Converter Platinum + Mac DVD Ripper Platinum
Blu-ray Ripper for Mac($39) has the ability to rip Blu-ray discs to most popular video and HD video formats. Also, this Mac BD Ripper can convert DVD/videos to SD/HD video formats, extract audio tracks from BD/DVD/videos and convert them into popular audio formats including lossless audio formats like FLAC, WAV and WMA. Adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, hue and volume; convert interlaced video to a non-interlaced one; merge several video clips together and output a single video file; trim any length of video clips; crop video playing area and adjust aspect ratio; add text or image watermark to video files- All of these tasks can be done perfectly by UFUSoft’s Blu-ray ripper for Mac with simple operation and super fast converting speed.
Mac Blu-ray Player($39) is the award-winning Blu-ray Player software for Mac Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard etc that can help you play the latest Blu-ray movies on Mac, including Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folders and Blu-ray ISO image files. Also, it is capable of playing popular videos in HD video, AVCHD video, MTS, M2TS, MXF, TS, TRP, MKV, MPEG, FLV, WMV, MP4 and other formats.
DVD Creator for Mac($35) can burn video files to DVDs on a Mac and offers powerful video editing features to help personalize one’s own DVDs at will. It provides users with dozens of DVD menu templates in different styles, allows users to select the menu frame, button and text. This Mac video-to-DVD burning software further enables users to add background pictures, background music and opening films to their DVD menus, and adjust detailed parameters to edit and add audio tracks or subtitles to the DVD file.
Mac iPhone Transfer Platinum($45), users can transfer music, video, ePub, PDF and image files from a Mac to an iPhone/iPad/iPod directly, and backup music, movie, pictures, TV shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Rolls, voice memos and camera shot files from an iPhone/iPad/iPod to a Mac or iTunes without any loss. Moreover, iPhone Transfer for Mac can rip BD and convert DVD/videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod compatible video/audio files and then directly transfer the files to iOS devices.
Mac Video Converter Platinum($39) and Mac DVD Ripper Platinum($39) are the excellent software tools for converting DVD/videos to 3D/HD/SD videos. These two software programs offer users up to 14 types of 3D modes – Anaglyph 3D (ten types), Side by Side 3D (Half-width/Full), and Top and Bottom 3D (Half-height/Full).
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
- Mac OS X (including MAC OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
- 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 250 MB of free disk space.
- A internal or external Blu-ray drive
- USB≥ 2.0 or FireWire≥ 400