SQLite Database in Android

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

SQLite Database in Android

Postby rexina » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 am

How do you insert user input into an SQLite Database in Android? So I'm fairly new to Android programming, and I have an SQL database class set up, and I can add items to it just fine from within its own class. The problem is that I can't implement a method in my main class to add items to the database, it just crashes the application. How do I access the database from a separate class?
Once Poster

Re: SQLite Database in Android

Postby Abby lu » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 am

Ping G20 Irons sale Buy ping golf equipment at best price, we offers cheap ping g20,g15,k15,g25 and ... The Ping G20 irons on sale maintain the Ping G look, they have changed the ...

Golf clubs for sale Ping G20 Irons VS Ping G15 Irons. Ping is constantly upgrading and designing new ideas in their golf clubs, such as the “G” and “K” lines.

Ping G20 Driver for sale Golf Clubs For Sale:Ping G20 Irons With Best Price With 31% Off Market Price: $569.00. Now : $389.99. Save: 31% off. Ping G20 Irons 3-9PS ...

Ping G20 Pink Driver Cheap Ping G20 Irons Shop price: $406. Cheap Ping G20 Irons for sale along with various other golf clubs equipment. These irons are in stock ...
Abby lu
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems