Sharing database between PhoneGap and Activity

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Sharing database between PhoneGap and Activity

Postby kmichalak » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi
I'm using PhoneGap on Android. I have to write data to SQLite database which is used by PhoneGap as a local storage, but after writing data framework don't see the data until restart application. Is there any way to make data evailable for PhoneGap?
kmichalak
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Sharing database between PhoneGap and Activity

Postby Openxcell » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 pm

kmichalak wrote:Hi
I'm using PhoneGap on Android. I have to write data to SQLite database which is used by PhoneGap as a local storage, but after writing data framework don't see the data until restart application. Is there any way to make data evailable for PhoneGap?

I think the code to refresh database is missing, if some how you can manage to refresh database you don't have to restart the application. Refreshing database you will get whole data.
Openxcell
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby aanyad » Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 am

I am new to PhoneGap and I am able to implement the basic app with PhoneGap and help of professional phonegap developer , now to enhance it further, I want to connect PhoneGap with Android Activities, basically what I plan is to call startActivity() method using a javascript function.
aanyad
Freshman
Freshman

Postby aanyad » Mon May 20, 2013 8:14 am

As a phonegap developer In my android phonegap application I have written plugin to call native code.In native code I am creating sqlite database,creating the table, and inserting data.Here I am trying to open the same database and fetching the data from javascript file using phonegap storage Api. native android code to open database and create table.
aanyad
Freshman
Freshman

Postby cafay » Tue May 21, 2013 4:39 am

Sometimes the hardest part of trying a new technology is the initial configuration process. This post is intended to help developers in getting started with PhoneGap more quickly cross-platform. I’m working on some pre-configured project templates and the first one is included with this post.
Women give nothing to friendship except what they borrow from love. Everything will be better.
cafay
Developer
Developer

Postby linguastic » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:08 pm

I say bro its awesome sharing keep going bro.
linguastic
Freshman
Freshman

Postby aaryansmith » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:44 am

good query about Sharing database between PhoneGap and Activity. I am waiting answer for the same.

Regards,
http://www.bdrcentre.com
aaryansmith
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Abby lu » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 am

Callaway x24 irons for sale Callaway X-24 was being released soon.

Callaway x22 irons cheap They were released and were both extremely excited about them.

Callaway X Hot Irons Was going to be the best iron available on the market this year.

Cheap golf clubs According to Callaway Golf, the new irons feature technologies
Abby lu
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems