billd wrote:Hi Chris,
I can't help, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm having the same problem.
I'm using the 1.6 version of Android with Eclipse and Android ADT. When I open the emulator and use the browser app provided, I can access the internet. I had to change the proxy name, port, username, and password to use the company network. However, when I create my own app, using the HelloWebView tutorial on the Android website, it does not load a web page. I've been Googling all day and trying various solutions proposed, but none work. It does seem like the browser knows to use the defined APN, but my app does not.
billd wrote:I can't help, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm having the same problem.
cp77 wrote:...on first go it didn't work
cp77 wrote:Given the thread above and all the other stuff we've seen I don't think this is simply fixable. I've asked for an ADSL port at my desk.
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests