Play "The Avengers" movie on Apple TV 3

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Play "The Avengers" movie on Apple TV 3

Postby lucy198754 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:02 am

The iPad (3) took front row during the recent launch extravaganza, however Apple also refreshed their Apple TV with a new model sporting a single core A5 SoC and some other noteworthy tweaks. Although the previous Apple TV was pretty slick to use, its lowly 720p output counted against it. For the 2012 new Apple TV, things have changed and it's now a Full HD 1080p video streamer. Thus HD movies lovers will be very glad to play 1080p videos on new Apple TV (3rd Generation, 2012).

It is a pity that the new Apple TV 3 is still limited to MOV, M4V and MOV. It means you can't play (3D) Blu-ray, DVD and Video movies like MKV, AVI, MPG, AVCHD, ect on it smoothly. Do you like watching the most popular 3D film- The Avengers? And do you got the 2D/3D Blu-ray or DVD Disc? If so, ever thought of copying 1080p The Avengers movie to the new Apple TV 3 for playing? I am also a Blu-ray movies fun, in this article, I will share my way about how to transfer Blu-ray to Aple TV 3 for enjoying with best video quality.

Then how to enable the new Apple TV (2012) to play Blu-ray movie The Avengers with Full-HD 1080p quality? You just need to rip and convert Blu-ray to New Aple TV 3 with a top Blu-ray to Aple TV 3 Converter. I used Brorsoft's Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip Blu-ray/DVD movie no matter from Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray movie folder to the Apple TV 3 compatible format at 5-6 faster speed based on CUDA&AMD Technologies, the most important is that the best Blu-ray Ripper can rip 3D Blu-ray disc to 2D videos or convert 2D Blu-ray to 3D movies for Apple TV 3 with a proper format H.264/MPEG-4. Besides, you also can freely select your wanted subtitles or show the forced subtitles as you need for your favorite Blu-ray movies. Bellow is the easy guide for you.

Guide: Tips and Tricks for putting and converting 1080p Blu-ray movie The Avengers to Aple TV 3 with best setting

Step 1: Download and run the best Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Converter ( or Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X ). Click the button like a disc or the folder to add 2D/3D Blu-ray movie to it.

Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put 3D Blu-ray movie onto Apple TV 3 with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Apple TV“ > “Apple TV 3 Dobly Digital Pass-through(*.m4v)”. Which can make Blu-ray playable via Apple TV 3 with HD video quality.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button; it will start the 3D/2D Blu-ray movie to M4V for Apple TV 3 conversion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After ripping The Avengers Blu-ray movie to Apple TV 3, you can sync/stream 1080p Blu-ray to the new Apple TV via iTunes 10.6 on or later.
lucy198754
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems