How to rip DVD to Final Cut Pro with DVD Ripper

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

How to rip DVD to Final Cut Pro with DVD Ripper

Postby AnderWinger » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 am

Why to convert AVI to iMovie?

Q (Yahoo): How to import AVI to iMovie?
I wanted to start a Sims 3 series, but it's AVI. Apparently iMovie doesn't support AVI, so how to i upload it to iMovie? If i need to convert I would like something free with no watermark.

May this question also happens to you sometime,as a Mac user, if you’re a video enthusiast or have relevant friends or family. Because AVI(Audio Video Interleaved) as a common video format is not supported by iMovie, iPad, iPod, iPod Tuch and iPhone etc. However, it’s an ordinary thing to play or edit AVI file in iMovie on Mac OS X including Snow Leopard and Lion .For example, You may want to import AVI from video camera like Sony, Samsung, RCA, Panasonic, Canon Powershot, Flip Mino etc to iMovie, but nothing showed up on the iMovie screen; only image in iMovie; only sound in iMovie; or AVI files grayed out and refused to be imported to iMovie. Hence, A Mac movie converter is necessary to import AVI to iMovie.

How to import AVI to iMovie with Mac movie converter?

1.Download and install Mac movie converter.
Launch AVI to iMovie Converter for Mac, it’s better to download a trial version to try before purchase.

2.Add AVI files to Mac movie converter.
Upload the target AVI files from computer or movable device, more than one file can be added at one time.

3.Set iMovie as video output format.
Select iMovie as output format, and the software will automatically set the best video / audio parameter for you. There is no need to worry about what settings are better for iMovie.

4.Start to Convert AVI to iMovie on Mac OS X.
Click ”convert” button, it will perfectly start converting your AVI video to iMovie supported video formats.

About product:
iMovie imports video footage to the Mac using the FireWire interface on most MiniDV format digital video cameras. Importing AVI to iMovie is not straight-forward when you are attempt to drag and drop the AVI files into iMovie for editing. From there, the user can edit the video clips, add titles, and add music. Effects include basic color correction and video enhancement tools, and transitions such as fade-in, fade-out, and slides.
AnderWinger
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Networking & Database Problems