How to convert mxf file to Final Cut Pro for editing

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

How to convert mxf file to Final Cut Pro for editing

Postby miniavatar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 am

How to import mxf file into Final Cut Pro? If you want to import mxf file to FCP, and edit your mxf files with FCP, you will be failed and you must will see the mxf files are grey and can't be imported. Why you can't import mxf files to FCP for editing, and if you want edit mxf files with FCP, what should you do?

"I'm using FCP 7.0.1 and trying to import an MXF-File of 25 GB into FCP. I read allready a lot of posts in different forums but didn't find the right tool to do the job." asked by BaluMS on apple.com support center. Many FCP fans may get the problem that can't import mxf file into FCP!

Final Cut Pro is a professional non-linear editing software application developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. It supports like DV, HDV, etc. but no mxf format so if you want to edit mxf files with FCP, you should convert mxf file to FCP support format videos like dv, and then import mxf file into FCP for editing.

MXF to FCP Converter is the best choice for you to convert mxf file to FCP DV, follow the step by step tutorials you can import mxf files into FCP in an easy way, and just need several easy clicks to convert mxf files to FCP DV. MXF file to FCP Converter is the best partner for you, just free download and try it!

How to convert camcorder .mxf files to Final Cut Pro .dv on Mac OS X?

Step 1: Add mxf video files
Free download, install and run MXF file to FCP Converter, then click "Add Video" button to select your mxf files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.
Step 2: Choose output format .dv
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .dv format.

Step 3: Convert
When you get ready to convert the added mxf videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion

Step 4: Import mxf conversion video to FCP
At the end just import the conversion mxf video to FCP directly.

mxf file to final cut pro|import mxf file into final cut pro|convert mxf file to final cut pro|convert mxf to dv|edit mxf file with Final Cut Pro|Final Cut Pro import mxf files
miniavatar
Master Developer
Master Developer

Convert .avi to .mov - How to convert avi to QuickTime mov v

Postby miniavatar » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 am

Convert .avi to .mov - How to convert avi to QuickTime mov video on Mac?

As a Mac user, convert video to QuickTime .mov like convert avi to mov in order to play avi video with QuickTime player is a normal thing. So Avi to Mov Converter for Mac is one indispensable tool which can help Mac users to convert avi video to QuickTime .mov in an easy way and play video on QuickTime directly.

I'm trying to convert an AVI movie to .mov so that I can use it in iMovie on my MacBook, but when I use free downloaded programs like "Prism", my video gets really blurry! Any suggestions?

AVI to Mov Converter for Mac is the best tool that I recommend powerfully. If the AVI file is encoded with a codec that QT, iMovie, FCP can't recognize, like DivX, XviD, you won't be able to import them to iMovie. With the powerful Mac AVI to Mov Converter, you can convert avi video to mov files within several simple steps. And then import avi file into iMovie or play avi file with QuickTIme player directly by yourself. The best Avi to Mov Converter for Mac also can convert much more different format videos to each other like mp4, flv, mpeg, asf, wmv, etc.

How to convert avi video to mov on Mac?

Step 1: Add avi files to AVI to Mov Converter for Mac
Click "Add" button to add avi files which you want to convert into AVI to Mov Converter from your Mac.
Step 2: Select "mov" as the output format
You can choose "mov" as output, if you want, you can make some editing to the file before convertsion such as trimmming videos, cropping videos, adding watermark.

Step 3: Start Convert
After settings are done, click "Convert" button to convert AVI to QuickTime .mov on Mac.
miniavatar
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems