Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - How to connect and to comunicate two Android?

How to connect and to comunicate two Android?

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

How to connect and to comunicate two Android?

Postby Gurutech » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:05 pm

I want t connect two android phone to exchange or to share data. How can I do (source code or guide or tutorial)?
Thk
Gurutech
Freshman
Freshman

Postby haden » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:18 am

I really don't know why you guys post queries in this section. This is only for people to post tutorials. There is a coding issues section where you can post your queries.

Anyway Android currently doesn't have a bluetooth API. I guess that would have been an ideal way for two phones to communicate with each other.
haden
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby MrSnowflake » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Having 2 phones communicate is the same as having 2 programs communicate (at the moment, as there is no bluetooth yet :(), use java socket programming and a network(/internet) server or a on phone server or p2p system.

I don't know why they post here either.

Moved
MrSnowflake

Postby gmime » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Yes but with this kind of solution the end user may pay for that service :(

I am sure that the bluetooth will arrived soon and it is clearly the best solution for two Android mobile phones :D

What about the Wifi?
gmime
Freshman
Freshman

Postby MrSnowflake » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:58 pm

gmime wrote:Yes but with this kind of solution the end user may pay for that service :(
I am sure that the bluetooth will arrived soon and it is clearly the best solution for two Android mobile phones :D
Still, TCP/IP (and so sockets) are a way to communicate over Bluetooth.

gmime wrote:What about the Wifi?
That's what I said.
MrSnowflake

Postby gmime » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Sorry I did not see that like this :oops:

You are right :wink:
gmime
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Networking & Database Problems