how to choose one Natural hair lace wig

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

how to choose one Natural hair lace wig

Postby lovelife » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 pm

This is just a highly requested video on my favorite virgin hair that I was sent to review.. I dont have that many companies to really talk about, I only have my top 4 lol and the hair that i have on in this video is VirginGlam.com Malaysian Curly i do have videos on this hair and i had it in for about 1 week .
1)April Cheap lace wigs
2)onychair.com mongolian light relax perm
3)Genesis brazilian Straight
4) lanikshair.com Virgin curls
Does Genesis still see hair? If so whats the website address? Also this is just a heads up to people looking at other companies. Do not order hair from Barbie Hair Inc in Queens, NY. The worse! The minute the hair has a curler iron and light perfect for perms touch it, it felt like brillo! When you call to complain customer service turns ugly.
I think the LaceWigsFront have the top quality virgin hair also, i ordered the Brazilian virign, Malaysian virgin from them so far, both are gorgeous!!!!, they have the best glueless wig cap , i think,but yes, the Genesis brazilian Wavy have the very gorgeous virgin weaver,i like it also. i like wigs, it's easy to wear, i am lasy
lovelife
Freshman
Freshman

Re: how to choose one Natural hair lace wig

Postby blanchejohn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:59 pm

glueless lace front wigs need periodic cleaning or common comb off the dust. First the wig on filled with a small amount of shampoo of washbasin of immersion in five to ten minutes, then rinse gently, with sparse tooth comb top the dirt to comb out, avoid by all means is hard twist rub. With dry towel after blotting sweat, again comb to the original hairstyle, placed the shade air, avoid by all means is exposure and use blow dry.
blanchejohn
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Networking & Database Problems