how do i pass arraylist of a customised class objects!!!!

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

how do i pass arraylist of a customised class objects!!!!

Postby sheshi85 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 am

how do i pass arraylist of a customised class objects!!!! from one activity to another.
my class is made of setters and getters methods
.!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!
sheshi85
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby WarrenFaith » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:12 pm

One way: make the class variable static...
WarrenFaith

I shall explain my program!!!!

Postby sheshi85 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 am

my application is retrieving the call history.I was able to get the code from this site,in order to extend the functionality i give a search option for the number in the call history,on pressing search it gives callhistory of that particular number.
arraylist of customized objects is where each object is phone number which contains all the details like date,type of call ,now there can be several objects of the same number,now such an arraylist if I can pass it to a separate activity then i can display it in different view.
now since i cannot do this i tried to display it using the same way PLUSMINUS(referring to querying the calllog) code had explained(like IconifiedText.IconifiedTextView,IconifiedTextListAdapter) .it overwrites existing callHistory instead it should open in another view so that when i press back it should come back to the original call history.
Help required
customized class variables cannot be static as each field is unique rather I would say it is an instance variable of each phone number stored in calllog
sheshi85
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems