Great Review: Taylormade Rocketballz Irons

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Great Review: Taylormade Rocketballz Irons

Postby Angelbabysister » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 am

There's been a lot of hype about the technology and performance of the entire RocketBallz line. Since our reviews are primarily based on feel, I’ll simply point you to the TaylorMade website to read in-depth about the performance claims and technical aspects. Take a look at the Taylormade Rocketballz Irons with the regular-flex steel shafts.

Before these irons – most of my rounds have been with and the ball flight of the RBZs was significantly higher than what I'm used to. cheap r11 driver I haven't lost any distance with the high ball flight and the clubs have all been true to my normal distances. The ball feels great coming off the face of the club – a very smooth and solid feel with a nice sound.

For distance – these clubs perform similar to the majority of other game-improvement irons that I’ve tested. The long irons give me slightly more distance than I would typically get. TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons I've noticed that my 5 iron carries a few more yards and I can typically use the 4 iron in places where I would previously hit a hybrid. The distances all feel consistent with these clubs – even as I work on my rebuilding my swing.

What you come to learn quickly with the RBZ's is that the learning curve from playing a different set of irons to the RBZ's is very, very small no matter what clubs you are playing prior to trying these. TaylorMade R11s Driver I had a few golfing buddies try out the irons over a few holes and each was impressed by how natural it felt to swing the RBZ's even the first time. That's the sign of a really good set of irons, being able to transition without negatively impacting your game in any major way.

When I got the RBZ's dialed in well enough, I noticed the flight path of my ball flying extremely straight and I was hitting the correct distances that I had hoped for. australia golf clubs sale I didn't get a ton of extra yardage out of the irons, but I'm glad that wasn't the case. I didn't want to have to relearn my distances just because I was trying out a new set of irons and I didn't have to. That was a nice perk.

Overall, I would highly recommend this set of irons, even at the high price tag. They're durable and an investment that will pay dividends now and also down the road as you make the minimal adjustments necessary to really become one with the RBZ's.
Angelbabysister
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems