Encode Humax TS for FCP and Mac burn TS to DVD with 50% OFF
Summary: In this article, you will know Humax devices' features, and know how to use Pavtube TS to FCP Converter for Mac to transcode Humax recording 1080p videos to FCP (X) support format and burn Humax recording TS/MTS to DVD for sharing, storing or managing on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.
Humax is an electronics company. Founded in South Korea in 1989, it manufactures set-top boxes, digital video recorders and other consumer electronics.
Listed on the Korean stock exchange (KOSDAQ), Humax Co. Ltd of Korea is one of the world's leading digital set-top box manufacturers, exporting its products to more than 90 countries across the globe.
Humax popular products include FOXSAT-HDR, FOXSAT HD, HDR-FOX T2, HD-FOX T2, PVR-9300T, PVR-9300T500, PVR-9150T, HDCI-5000 and HR24/H25 for USA. With these devices, you can record 2 channels at the same time, freesat HD and SD channel recording, or simultaneous viewing of one channel and recording another channel.
You must have used the Humax devices recorded many exciting high-definition videos, it’s great to edit the 1080P recordings in Final Cut Pro on Mac, you can share the exciting footages with your friends after the editing, or just burn Humax recorded TS/MTS to DVD on Mac or players. This process can be very easy once you try Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac and DVD Creator for Mac. Now please follow the easy steps below to encode Humax recording 1080p TS video to FCPbest supported ProRes codec on Mac , and burn Humax recordings TS/MTS to DVD on Mac.
Part 1: Convert Humax recording 1080p videos to Final Cut Pro ProRes.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. This professional HD Video Converter can help you convert Humax 1080P files to ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro, more output formats are also supported.
2. Install and launch this Humax TS to FCP X Converter. Import recorded footage to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click “settings” to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want. Besides, you can use this software to edit your recordings, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the video, just need to click the “edit” button.
5. Click convert button to start. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac will convert Humax recording 1080p videos to FCP with best video and audio quality. After converting, you can import videos to FCP for editing as you want.
Tip: If you are Avid Media Composer users, you can click here.
Part 2: Burn TS/MTS to DVD on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8
1.Please download and install Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, import Humax recording 1080p TS/MTS files to the software.
2.Click the import button to load your HD footages, you can click Add title button to add more titles.
3.Switch to Menu pane. Double-click a DVD menu beneath the Menu Template to apply it to your DVD. You can customize the background video/image, background music, text, title thumbnail and more for your DVD menu.
4.Click the Burn button to start burning Halloween movie to DVD on Mac. You can choose to burn Humax recorded 1080p TS/MTS to DVD disc, or save Humax video as ISO file, or Generate videos to DVD Folder.
Breaking news: Pavtube has started the 2012 Halloween Crazy Discount, for DVD Creator for Mac, you can get 50% Discount or Free. In addition, you can also get more Discount:
30% OFF Blu-ray Ripper
30% OFF DVD Ripper
20% OFF iMedia Converter for Mac
20% OFF Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
Now please take a look and grasp this opportunity!