Edit Fujifilm AVI to iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere on Mac

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Edit Fujifilm AVI to iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere on Mac

Postby JerryEdison001 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm

I`m trying to download videos from my Fuji Film finepix z33 onto my computer, but for some reason i failed, it says cannot read file. I downloaded Apple Quicktime to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.”

Video from Fujifilm digital camera mostly are record in AVI(wav) video(audio) formats, they can be easily import to windows, but not Mac, Mac like MP4 files.

So if you hope to import your Fujifilm finepix video to Mac, you will need to convert its AVI files to MP4.

Fujifilm Video Converter for Mac from Firstarsoft supports convert video Fujifilm digital camera to MP4, MOV, DV, MPEG-4, H.264, MPG, MPEG, MPEG-2, FLV, 3GP, M4V, SWF, MKV, RM, RMVB, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD MP4, HD MPG etc on Mac OS.

Fujifilm Video Converter Mac also can import and upload Fujifilm video to iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Quicktime, iTunes, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Zune, Plam, iRiver, Mobile Phone, Gphone, Sansa, Blackberry, Walkman, Apple tv, iDVD, Youtube, Myspace, Facebook etc on Mac.

Surely, extract audio from Fujifilm video or other video also can using Fujifilm video converter Mac, it can extract audio and save as AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, MKA, MP3, MP2, WAV, WMA, AIFF on Mac.

Editing video from Fujifilm digital camera can using iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere on Mac, also can using Mac Fujifilm video converter software, including Cut, crop, join, merge, clip, trim, apply effect, set output parameter, snapshot, rotate etc.

Fujifilm video converter for Mac supports all Fujifilm camera:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Z Series:[/TD]
[TD]FinePix Z33WP, Z800EXR, Z808EXR, Z700EXR , Z707EXRZ80, Z81, Z70, Z71, Z37, Z31, Z35, FinePix Z10fd, Z200fd, Z100fd[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]S Series:[/TD]
[TD]FinePix S2800HD, S2900HD, S200EXR, S205EXR, HS10 , HS11, S2500HD, S2600HD, S1800, S1880, S1600, S1770 , S1500[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]F Series:[/TD]
[TD]F300EXR, F305EXR, F200EXR, F80EXR , F85EXR, F70EXR, F75EXR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]J Series:[/TD]
[TD]JZ500, JZ505, JZ300, JZ305, JX250, JV100 , JV105, JV150 , JX200, JX205, J30 , J35, J27, J26[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]F Series:[/TD]
[TD]AX250, AX200 , AX205, AV150 , A170 , A175, AV100, AV105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]XP Series:[/TD]
[TD]XP10 , XP11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]MP4 Series:[/TD]
[TD]Z20fd, S2000HD record mp4 video[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]Step by step Convert Fujifilm AVI video to MP4 and import Fujifilm video to Mac.

Step1: Download “Fujifilm video converter Mac from Firstarsoft” on your PC, run it.

Step2:Add Fujifilm video, set output as mp4, then save.

Step3: Click “Start” to convert Fujifilm AVI video to MP4, then import Fujifilm video to Mac.

Step optional: Edit fujifilm video

Click “Clip”:

Trim/clip/split: Get your favorite segment by setting starting time and ending time with Mac Fujifilm video converter

Click “Edit”

Crop: Retain your favorite displaying area or choose available by setting aspect ratio: 16:9, 4:3, full screen, original etc on Mac.

Apply Effect: Adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation; special effect: gray, emboss, old film etc.

Click “Setting”

Set output parameters: Set video resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder, Bitrate and Set audio Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and Sample Rate

Others:

Join/Merge: multi-file into one movie for better enjoyment without interruption.

Snapshot: capture screenshot while previewing the movie and output pictures in BMP, JPG, or GIF format with Mac Fujifilm video converter

Rotate: vertical and horizontal

You may also like:

Sanyo xacti HD MP4 converter convert and import xacti HD video to Windows 8/7/Vista/XP

Import Fujifilm video to Windows Movie Maker on Windows 8, Windows 7, xp, vista

How to Transfer Sony VX 2000 Videos to Computer or Mac OS X Mountain Lion

Import/Load DSC-HX10V 1080/60i AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to iMovie 8/9/11 on Mac Mountain Lion

Convert/Edit Sony DSC-HX10V 1080i AVCHD to MOV for Final Cut Pro on Mac
JerryEdison001
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Edit Fujifilm AVI to iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere on

Postby Violet10 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:26 am

Edit AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV and other HD Videos in FCP/FCE/iMovie/Avid on Mac

HOOOOT News! You can get big chance to get Free Media Magician for Mac at Pavtube Facebook. Now Go to the Facebook Giveaway page to be the winner! The result will be release on April 21, 2013. Snapping Up! Time-limited! Just Like Pavtubefans, share the post and Get the chance to become one of the winners! Never miss!!!

More and more cameras and camcorders coming into the market at the spring of this year, you may have bought a camera or camcorder to record the beautiful spring. Nowadays, nearly all cameras and camcorders support HD video recording, most high-end cameras and camcorders can record full HD 1080P video, that's wonderful.

But, different cameras and camcorders record different format files, cameras and camcorders often record formats include AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MXF, TOD, MOD, etc. these HD video formats are not easy to use, for example, we can't import AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MXF to FCP X, Premiere and other editing software, nor we can play AVCHD/XF/MOV on iPad 2/3 or Android Tablet and other portable devices.

The best way is to convert AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MXF files to editing software and Mobile devices supported formats, like convert AVCHD/MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP X, or convert MTS/M2TS to WMV for Premiere, or just convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to MP4 for playback or upload to YouTube and Vimeo.

Part I: Software Requirement:

Pavtube HD Video Converter (Windows or Mac) is mainly to convert Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony camera or camcorder recorded HD videos to FCP, FCP X, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, iPhoto 8/9/11, CyberLink PowerDirector, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker, etc.

Simple guide to convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV and other HD Videos on Mac.

Here is the main interface of the HD Video Converter for Mac.

1.Download and install best HD Video Converter for Mac, or Video Converter for Mac. This best HD Video Converter will help you convert any HD files, besides it supports rich formats for output.
Image Image

2.Import the HD files to the AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MOV/MXF Converter.

3.Click format column to choose the output format as you want.

For example,

Editing in FCP you can choose Apple prores 422 codec MOV format;

For editing in imovie, you can choose apple intermediate codec (AIC) MOV format;

For editing in Avid, you can pick DNxHD codec MOV format, etc.

4.You can click settings button to customize the output parameters.

5.You can do easy editing to the HD video before conversion, like Trim, Crop, add watermark, etc.

6.Click convert button to start.

Pavtube HD Video Converter will help you convert HD files with the best quality and less time. The Windows process is as the same.

Tips. How to import video any editing software guide:

Video to FCP7 | FCP X

How to import Media Files to Premiere Pro on Mac

How to load video files or projects to iMovie 8/9/11 on Mac?

Adding media files to Avid Media Composer

Part II: Canon, Nikon,Olympus, Sony Camera/Camcorder and MOV, MP4 video tips:

1. Canon

Canon 5D Mark III | Canon T2i/T3i/T4i/T5i | Canon EOS M| Canon 60D | Canon Powershot S95

Guides:

Canon DSLR to FCP 7

Canon EOS Video Converter for iMovie

2. Nikon

Nikon D7000 | Nikon D3200 | Nikon S800C | Nikon D600 | Nikon 1J1,1J2 | Nikon D800,D800E

Guides:

Nikon MOV to FCP 7/X

Edit Nikon MOV in iMovie

3. Olympus

Olympus E-PL1 | Olympus E-M5 | Olympus E-M1

Guides:

Olympus Video Converter for Final Cut Pro

4. Sony

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H200 | Sony Cyber-shot W730

Part III: Other realated software for you to take as reference:

Pavtube MXF Converter (Windows or Mac) | Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter (Windows or Mac)

Pavtube DVD Creator for (Windows or Mac)

Pavtube Media Magician (Windows or Mac)

All-in-one Converter for you to choose:

Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate | iMedia Converter for Mac

P.S. Never miss this New Round of Giveaway "Like & Share to Win Pavtube Media Magician for Mac for FREE".

If you have any problem, pls contact with macsupport@pavtube.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Violet10
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems