Database Question

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Database Question

Postby Mordaunt00 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello! I am new to Android App Development and I have a question about a simple app I'm trying to develop. I am a noobzor to Apps. It seems that it would be a very basic app. My goal is to create a database of information, preferably self contained in the app, and the main screen has a search feature. How would I go about creating this? I just want to be able to have a search function, and have the app bring up a list of everything connected to your search. IE: Have a database of customer info in your database. Like John Smith at 304 Wonder drive, 70899 zip code. So the search would let you put in any piece of that and bring it up. So I search John and it brings up all johns. I search a certain zip and it brings up all those zips codes. I search a city and it brings up all the customers with that city etc.

This seems like a simple app, relative to the complexity of most apps. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative. I've downloaded SDK and eclipse.
Mordaunt00
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Database Question

Postby @naresh » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 am

No need to create a data base you are completely focus on functionality of your app user the app42 Backend as a service for more details visit :http://api.shephertz.com/apis/storage.php link
@naresh
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Networking & Database Problems