Creating great M4V movie productions for Windows 8

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Creating great M4V movie productions for Windows 8

Postby lindairion » Fri May 25, 2012 3:28 am

Question:
How do I edit an M4V file? I want to crop the file down to one clip that is a few seconds long. How do I do this?
Question B: I need to edit my M4V video, such as trimming, splitting, joining and volume please. Anyone knows how to achieve this?

M4V file is the common but non-standard use of the MPEG-4 file extensions. m4v format is due to the popularity of Apple’s iPod and the iTunes Store. MPEG-4 is a multimedia container format. It is most commonly used to store digital audio and digital video streams, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. The official filename extension for MPEG-4 *.mp4, thus the container format is often referred to simply as MP4

Well, what we need is M4V Editor, which helps to customize remarkable M4V video for you. Wondershare Video Editor is a powerful video editor that enables you to edit home videos like trim, rotate, crop, merge, etc. and personalize your videos with rich text, filter and transition effects for sharing anywhere. Just free download it and follow the detailed tutorial on how to edit M4V with this M4V video editor below. If you are a Mac user, you can use Mac Video Editor to edit M4V on Mac.

Besides edit M4V files, M4V Editor can also help you edit other popular video files like AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, AVCHD, MTS, MOD, TOD etc, you can free edit the videos to customize your home movie with the m4v editor.

Convert/edit M4V files with m4v video editor

1. Launch M4V Editor when you finish download and installing.

2. Click the Add Videos button to import files, and drag the file to the timeline at the bottom, then you can begin edit the M4V files. You can drag two or more files to the Timeline by turns, that is to drag Video A to Video A area then Video B to Video B then Video C to Video A, then drag Transition to join two videos.

Add File

3. Add text to M4V file. Hit the Text button to choose a text style and drag it to the Text area in timeline, double click the icon, you will be able to input text to the video.

4. edit m4v video.

A. Adjust video effect, you can adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, Hue

B. Crop video, if you feel the video include something you do not like, you can use the Scissor to crop it.

Crop M4V

C. Special effect. In the effect menu, there are many special effect offered in the to make your videos special.

5. After you finish editing, click Save and Publish button to choose output format and set video parameters. When finish these settings, click Next to convert the files.

Convert M4V

Note: Apart from the editing functions, M4V Video Editor can also be used as a Video Converter for you to convert various videos to your desired formats or to the most used format MP4 to import to portable devices such as iPad 2,iPad 3,iPhone 4,iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet and so on.

mp4 video editor , edit mp4 fileedit wmv , editing wmv , wmv editing , wmv video editoravi video editor , avi editing , avi editor windowsedit flv , flv editor , edit flv videomov editor , editing .mov , mov video editormpeg editor , edit mpeg , mpeg video editor
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to Networking & Database Problems