The printer is our modern office equipment necessary, and can say that it's use greatly reduce the labor intensity and improve working efficiency, make the office environment more easily. However, the printer in use for some time due to various reasons, often this or that fault caused the fault of the printer does not print a variety of reasons, aspects of the printer, the computer aspects. The following were introduced.
1. Check whether the printer is online. "OnLine" button next to most printers have a value that indicates online status lights, under normal circumstances, the online light should be in a steady state. If the light is not on or is flashing, then online is not normal, and focus on checking whether the printer power is turned on, the printer's power switch is turned on, the printer cable is properly connected. If the online indicator is normal, turn off the printer, and then turn to see whether to print a test page.
2. Check whether the printer has been set as the default printer. Click on the "Start / Settings / Printers check whether a small black hook the printer icon, and then set the printer as the default printer. If you do not use the printer in the "Printers" window, click on the "Add Printer" icon, then follow the prompts to install.
3. Check the current printer has been set to pause printing. With the "Printers" window, right-click the printer icon in the drop-down menu that appears, check "Pause Printing option if there is a small hook, if you select the" pause printing "Please cancel the option.
4. "Notepad" casual type some text, then click on the "File" menu "Print". If you can print a test document, the print program, focus on checking WPS CCED, Word or other applications you select the correct printer, print the file if it is generated by the application, check the printout generated by the application is correct.
5. Check your computer's hard disk space is too small. If less than 10MB available hard drive space, you can not print, check install Windows in "My Computer", right-click the hard disk icon, select "Properties" in the "General" tab, check the hard disk space, if hard disk space is less than 10MB, you must empty the Recycle Bin, delete temporary files on the hard disk, expired or no longer use the file to free up more space.
6. Check the printer driver is appropriate as well as print a configuration is correct. "Details" option checked in the printer properties window following: "Print to the following port" selection box, check the printer port settings are correct, the most commonly used port "LPT1 (printer port), but Some printers are required to use other ports; if you can not print large files, you should focus on examination of "timeout" part of the "timeout" value, effective printer This option is available only directly connected to a computer, using a network printer when is invalid.
7. Check the computer's BIOS settings, printer ports are open. Printer port should be set to "Enable" in the BIOS, and some printers do not support ECP type printing port signal should print port is set to "Normal, ECP + EPP" way.
8. Check your computer for viruses, and if necessary to use anti-virus software, anti-virus.
9. Check the printer driver is damaged. Available Right-click the printer icon and select "delete", and then double-click Add Printer, and re-install the printer driver.
10. The printer input tray without paper or paper jams, printer toner cartridges, ribbons or cartridges is valid, such as invalid, and you can not print
Britannia Inks is the supplier of compatible inkjet cartridges for Epson, HP, Canon and Lexmark printer etc. in UK. Visitors can find a huge range of cheap ink cartridges for all the major brands in the website, and find them right here at incredibly low prices.
Some products lists:hp 920xl
, advent ink cartridges
,advent printer ink
,kodak esp c315 ink