Blueprints Cell Phone Jammer,Portable Cell Phone Jammer

Problems with WiFi, SQLite ,Bluetooth, WiMax, Proxies, etc...

Re: Blueprints Cell Phone Jammer,Portable Cell Phone Jammer

Postby jamlious » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

Cell phone jammer is an electronic device that blocks the transmission of signals between the cell phone and its nearby base station. By using the same frequency as the cell phones, the cell phone jammer creates strong interference to the communication between the caller and the receiver. It is efficient in blocking the transmission of signals from the phone networks, including UMTS, 3G, CDMA, GSM and PHS.
jamlious
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Wallybankes » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:33 am

In the modern times, cell phones have become an essential part of our life. You will be out of fashion if you have no cell phone. One hand, you can send massages and make phones to your friends or your colleagues with phones at any time in any places. On the other hand, we will enjoy our life with it, such as listening to music, playing games, taking photos, recording a vedio, suffering the internet, etc. But more and more people are using cell phones at the expense of public interest. They talk aloud over the cell phones, the endless ringtones sounded everywhere. How to cope with the noises of cell phones in public has drawn public attentions in many places of the world. Do we have to force ourselves to listen to the noise generated by cell phones? Of course not, Cell phone jammer is a useful tool for us to deal with the noise pollution.I have bought one for my convenient life, so if you have the same problem with me, you can come to get one. You will find the cool of it.
Wallybankes
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Sagar jacky » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 am

Cell phone jammer might be a useful application for the users who wanted to block the transmission of signals between the cell phones and to be frank this device was much useful as per my personal experience. order gripgo phone mount"
Sagar jacky
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Leahhayhoe » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

In the modern times, cell phones have become an essential part of our life. You will be out of fashion if you have no cell phone. One hand, you can send massages and make phones to your friends or your colleagues with phones at any time in any places. On the other hand, we will enjoy our life with it, such as listening to music, playing games, taking photos, recording a vedio, suffering the internet, etc. But more and more people are using cell phones at the expense of public interest. They talk aloud over the cell phones, the endless ringtones sounded everywhere. How to cope with the noises of cell phones in public has drawn public attentions in many places of the world. Do we have to force ourselves to listen to the noise generated by cell phones? Of course not, phone jammer is a useful tool for us to deal with the noise pollution.I have bought one for my convenient life, so if you have the same problem with me, you can come to get one. You will find the cool of it.
Leahhayhoe
Freshman
Freshman

Postby jimmydetectors09 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 am

Among all the detecting activities, gold detecting is the most interesting one. It can not only relax both our mind and body, but also give us a big fortune if we are lucky enough. Next time when you feel bored, you can pick up a gold metal detector and have a try.
jimmydetectors09
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby burtpulizzi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 am

Ever heard a device called GPS tracking system and are you afraid of being tracked by it? If you want to prevent this thing happen on you, then you it is an ideal choice to come and start your first step with the best GPS jammer, then the problem can be easily solved and you can live relaxed.
burtpulizzi
Freshman
Freshman

Postby chambers17 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:22 pm

This articles helps me more.Thanks for your sharing. Looking forward to your better and better...
chambers17
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Rickikoska » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:32 am

Cell phone jammer is an interesting and helpful device when we don’t want to be bothered by the cell phone noise. I just bought myself a cell phone jammer the other day, it is working great and BTW, it’s legal here in my country.
Rickikoska
Freshman
Freshman

Postby burtpulizzi » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:53 am

These cell phone jammers are available at a very reasonable price. You can buy this cell phone jammer very easily. As this service takes nominal charges on the network, so you would need to spend a little amount to get complete peace of mind when you are not willing to get disturbed.
burtpulizzi
Freshman
Freshman

Postby CalebMcanelly » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 am

In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.
CalebMcanelly
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Networking & Database Problems