We’re back! Delightfully, though it’s been almost a year,

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

We’re back! Delightfully, though it’s been almost a year,

Postby Ever47 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 pm

We’re back! Delightfully, though it’s been almost a year, absolutely nothing has changed in Westeros since we were last there, except for perceptions. I spent most of the fist episode going “okay, so here’s who they didn’t kill”.

Watch The Croods Online | Watch Olympus Has Fallen Online | Watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation Online | Watch The Host Online | Watch Tyler Perrys Temptation Online | Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online

Of these, to me the most curious is Sansa. No longer of any use to Joffrey, wouldn’t you think she’d have been disposed of by now, especially when she didn’t go off with the Hound? I really enjoyed the training Cersei was giving her last year, but given that her attention seems to have now shifted to how much she hates Margaery Tyrell, is there really any use for Sansa?

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 2 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 13 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 14 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 15 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 1

I fear that the answer is “to give Shae something to do”, and I really don’t know why. Partly it’s been a while since I’ve seen these people, and partly it’s due to that actress’ really limited acting abilities – but when I saw Petyr Baelish bidding Sansa to go away with him and not tell a soul, and Roz and Shae whispering that he couldn’t be trusted, do you know who I suspected? Roz. And Shae. She’s not winning me over, no matter how much Tyrion still likes her, though he spends most of his time just chiding her for being in his presence, so there’s that.

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 14 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 15 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 17 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1

What will become of Tyrion? He’s not happy, obviously, and not feeling proud because of his moments, however fleeting, in battle. One of the reasons I like this character so much is because he is, somehow, some way, still vulnerable. Not just in the manner that makes him beckon Bronn to his side (highly amusing, that whole sequence) but in that he’s still, even now, hopeful that his sister of his father might show some stroke of humanity. I don’t know why he’s so foolish as to think it could happen, but he is, and you can see it in his face every single time. I almost want to chuff him on the shoulder and tell the little soldier to buck up.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18| The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16[/b| | [b]Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to NDK Problems