Trim or cut video files on windows

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

Trim or cut video files on windows

Postby lindairion » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

Q1:"i need a program for cutting videos. i currently use "Free Video Cutter 1.1" but it works fine but i noticed sound quality isnt always good... i cut a video today from a anime (i wanted to show my friend a specific clip) and although it cut it fine the character has a high pitch voice and simular loudish high pitched music play and so when i cut it i played it and it semt really sqeaky (i found this odd cause it doesnt record it just cuts) but anyways i would like a new video cutting program which maybe wont mess the sound up so much!"

Well, to cut or trim video, you can use iOrgsoft Video Editor, which is a powerful Video Cutter or Video Trimmer can help you cut or trim videos easily. With it you will be able to customize home movies how to trim video.

Handbrake will neither convert MKV to AVI nor edit MKV file. Try iorfsoft video editor, basic editing feature like trim, crop, split, resize is OK if you just need not effect.
And if you are using more professional video editor software like sony vagas or final cut, then you can convert MKV to AVI or MOV for standardize your MKV movie, and WinX IS MASTER about this.

Free download iOrgsoft Video Editor and run it on your computer, follow the guide below on how to trim videos.

Easily Trim Videos with Video Editor

Step 1: Add video files to the video trim

You can just click Add Videos icon to add video files to the programme.This Video Editor supports almost all common video formats, such as MP4, F4V, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, etc.

Step 2: video cut

Drag the video to the video area on the timeline. Click the Setting button or just double click the video, you will see the the sub-tab below. Click Crop, now you can trim videos just like cut screen on computer.

Step 3: Save videoss

After you finish cutting videos, click Save and publish to set output parameters. Here you can set output format, video and audio settings and so on.

combine video files , video mixer , music video mix , merge video clips , video mixer softwarecut video , trim video , video cut , video trim ,video effect , video special effects , add video effects , video editing effects , best video effects , video transition effectssplit video , splitting video , split video files video splitter
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to NDK Problems