Transfer iTunes, Amazon, Digital Copy movies to Blackberry Z10
Surprising!!! Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is Updated and you are get 40% off Special Offer From Pavtube Now!
May 23, 2013, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is updated with more powerful features and most favorable 40% off discount. The discount will be expired on May 30, 2013. With the new update, this Blu-ray and DVD Backup tool is able to rip latest Blu-rays and DVDs with perfect audio-video synchronization and more output formats for all latest Android/iOS/Window Tablets and Smart Phones.
Videos bought from iTunes, Amazon, Zune Marketplace, BBC iPlayer, etc. are protected by the DRM and can only play on specified players. Sometimes you may want to transfer these movies onto smartphone and watch them on the go. If you go with iPhone, it would be fine to play iTunes and digital movies. However, if you use an Android phone or the latest Blackberry 10, you get a problem. Because of DRM protection, iTunes, Amazon, and Digital Copy movies are not available on Blackberry Z10. The Z10 has a 4.2" LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels, which puts it in HD category. We shouldn't really miss the Full HD resolution here, because it would have been a giant overkill for this 4.2" screen. The current one is enough to deliver a very solid 356 ppi, so you can be sure that everything will be extremely sharp.
On this occasion, you will need to remove video DRM and convert the videos to the format you prefer. To convert DRM videos, you can just get DRM remover, an all-in-one DRM removal and video converter which compatible with Windows (Windows . With it, you can fast strip DRM protection from videos and convert DRM-videos to DRM-free files for playing on any phone or tablet you like (Blackberry Z10, iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, etc). Now get this tool and follow the steps below to remove video DRM and convert iTunes, Amazon, Digital Copy videos to any popular Blackberry Z10.
Convert iTunes, Amazon, Digital Copy movies to Blackberry Z10 tablet:
1. Drag and drop the DRM movies (iTunes .m4v, Amazon .wmv, etc) to the BlackBerry Z10 DRM Converter. Or you may click "Add" button on the main interface to import DRM movies.
2. Click "Format" and select an best output format for the Blackberry Z10. The Z10 supports various video formats, while H.264 .mp4 at 720p is the optimal video format for local playback. We advise you choose "Common Video>>H.264 Video (*.mp4)".
To further custom the profile for best effect you can click "Settings" and set video/audio parameters as it shows below:
Size (pix): 1280*720
Bitrate (kbps): 2000
Frame Rate (fps): original
Sample Rate (hz): 44100
Bitrate (bps): 128000
3. Click "Convert" to DRM-free iTunes movies. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
When conversion completes, click "Open" to locate the DRM-free movies. Now you're ready to get the converted iTunes movies onto Blackberry Z10. Connect Blackberry Z10 to PC via USB connection. When the DRM-free movies are copied to Blackberry Z10, you're free to play them.
Referring Guide: How to transfer media between Blackberry Z10 and computer with Blackberry Link
When converting iTunes movies you need to change iTunes options beforehand:
1. Launch iTunes, and switch to "Movies" under LIBRARY.
2. Select the videos you'd like to convert, right click on them, and select "Get Info".
3. Switch to "Options" tab, find "Remember position" and select "No" from its drop-down list. Click "OK" to confirm.
If you're working with OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8, get ChewTune for Mac instead.
Never miss "Pavtube New Giveaway- Get 40% OFF on Blu-ray/DVD Rippers"!