Steps to Convert SWF to MP4

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

Steps to Convert SWF to MP4

Postby 99sanni » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 am

"I have four cartoons loaded onto a Sandisk Cruzer. Two of them are MP4 files. The other two are Flash files. I can load the MP4 files onto my PS3 but I can't load the Flash files onto my PS3. Please note: my PS3 is not hooked up to the internet."

Here, I'd like to share a professional SWF to MP4 for Mac Converter program with you. It allows you to convert all SWF video and online SWF files to MP4, MPEG-4, H.264 etc on Mac os x with best quality and fast speed.

SWF Converter Mac enables to convert SWF to MP4 for Mac and SWF to MOV, FLV, DV, MPEG-2, M4V, MKV, WMV, AVI, XVID, DIVX, HD Video, AAC, AC3, AIFF, MP3, WAV, JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP etc on Mac os x with original quality.

Step by Step on Converting SWF to MP4 on Mac os x

Step1: Download SWF to MP4 Mac Converter on your Mac Book, install and run it.

Step2: Add or Grab SWF files
Click "Select Files" to add SWF video from your Mac Book or Click "Grab SWF", Paste the URL, click "Grab" to get the SWF videos from the Web.

Step3: Click the drop-down list of “Profiles” to set the output video as MP4 format. Hit "Setting" button to set the output formats parameter.

Step4: Press "OK" at the bottom right. Then click "Start" button to begin convert SWF to MP4. You can stop at anytime to view the converted video.

Optional: You can Crop the SWF files or add watermark to SWF video by click "Crop" on Mac. Then, this SWF to MP4 Converter program can surely convert SWF video to MOV, FLV, 3GP, MKV, GIF, JPG, MP3 etc formats on Mac os x for sharing on all kinds of application and device.

You can also view the Youtube SWF to MP4 Video tutorial to know how to convert SWF to MP4.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Re: Steps to Convert SWF to MP4

Postby Gato666 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:46 am

How to Convert SWF to MP4 Videos for LG G2
Gato666
Freshman
Freshman

Return to NDK Problems