Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Problem writing to subdirectory with NDK code

Problem writing to subdirectory with NDK code

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

Problem writing to subdirectory with NDK code

Postby barney » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 am

Hi,

I can successfully open and save files to the sd card with my C code using the NDK. However, when I try to write to a folder on the sdcard, say /sdcard/folder/file.txt, nothing happens. Any idea what to do? I used the external storage permission in the manifest file, so I don't know what the problem could be.

Thanks,

Barney
barney
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Problem writing to subdirectory with NDK code

Postby lord_ure » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I don't know wich permission you have setted up, but I do what you want in my code, and it works, here are my permission :
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_OWNER_DATA" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.MODE_WORLD_WRITEABLE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.MODE_WORLD_READABLE" />

Try this.
If it doesn't work show us you C and JAVA code.

++
Sorry for my english, I'm french ........ :(
lord_ure
Developer
Developer

Re: Problem writing to subdirectory with NDK code

Postby barney » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi lord_ure, thanks for your help. Turns out the permissions were not the problem, but I think I was hardcoding the wrong directory in the C code rather than calling Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory() in Java. When I passed the directory from my Java code, it worked fine. Thanks!
barney
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to NDK Problems