Nexus 7 DVD Ripper-Compress DVD image/IFO to Nexus 7
A DVD image is a file that contains all the information necessary to make an exact duplicate, or clone, of a DVD. While a DVD IFO file contain all the information a DVD player needs to know about the DVD so that the user can navigate and play all DVD content properly,such as where a chapter starts, where a certain audio or subtitle stream is located, information about menu functions and navigation. As you see, they are completely different file types.
As the most powerful 7.0 inch tablet, Google Nexus 7 is the first to provide a HD display. Based on this, if we load SD or HD DVD movies onto Google Nexus 7 for playing, the video quality will be pretty good. Perhaps you just have many DVD backup files on your computer, this article will give you an easy solution to Rip DVD image or IFO file to Google Nexus 7.
To make it, we need a proper helper - Pavtube DVD Ripper. Which is professional DVD ripping software, it could rip and convert DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD image and DVD IFO file to Google Nexus 7 compatible video formats. Please refer to the following article to convert DVD image/IFO to Google Nexus 7.
1. You should install this Nexus 7 DVD Ripper on your computer. Then, also install the Patch. The patch will give you the best video format to Google Nexus 7.
2. Run it, Click " IFO/ISO " icon of this DVD image/IFO to Nexus 7 converter to load your DVD image or IFO file.
Note: If you need to import IFO file for converting, please make sure the entire DVD folder has been backed up on your computer.
3. Choose the best video format for Google Nexus 7. Click on " Format" bar, choose " Android > Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4) ", as follows:
4. By clicking "Settings" to adjust size " 1280*800 " as " 1280*720 ".
Below is the best video settings for Google Nexus 7.
Resolution- 1280×720 (HD)
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
5. Press the " Convert " button to start Rip/Compress DVD image/IFO to Nexus 7 support format: MP4 format.
If you are Mac user, please use Mac DVD to Nexus 7 Converter and refer to the guide to do this conversion.
When you get the converted video file, transfer it to Google Nexus 7 via USB cable.
Then you can watch DVD image or IFO on Google Nexus 7 with perfect video and audio quality.