MTS to Note 2-Convert MTS files to MP4 for Galaxy Note II

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

MTS to Note 2-Convert MTS files to MP4 for Galaxy Note II

Postby jacknjchn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 am

Summary: Watch and Play 1080p MTS clips on Galaxy Note 2 with best MTS Video Converter for Galaxy Note II

I personally enjoy to use the Galaxy Note 2 as a phone that acts like a tablet, surely because I carry it in my purse. Consuming content of any kind on that device is very comfortable, whether reading a book, browsing desktop version websites or watching movies.

While, due to format restrictions and copy protections, there are still lots of file types that Galaxy Note 2 can not handle.I've tried to transfer MTS videos to Note II from my Sony A99 , but Galaxy Note II can not read it.
So if we wanna to play MTS recordings on Galaxy Note 2 keeping 1080p quality, we need to get the best Galaxy Note II Video Converter(or get the Mac version). With this video convert app, it’s easy for us to convert mts/m2ts files to Galaxy Note 2 as well as any other video file like MKV, MOV, MPEG, MOD, VOB, 3GP, etc. Now, finish the conversion task follow the below tutorial.

Easy way to play MTS recordings on Galaxy Note 2 keeping 1080p quality.

Step 1: Launch the best MTS to Galaxy Note 2 Converter. Click the button “File” to add your 1080p/1080i video files to it. If you have several .mts footages and wanna combine them into one file, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to select Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4) as the target format.

Step 3: For better viewing videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you can customize video and audio settings, such as Video Codec, Video Size, Video Bitrate, Audio Codec, Audio Bitrate, Audio Channel, etc. 1280*720 video size and 1000~1500kbps video bitrate are recommended. If you wanna keep 1080p output quality, please set the video size as 1920*1080.

Step 4: Hit the Convert button to start the MTS to Galaxy Note 2(II) conversion.

After the short conversion, you can get the output files effortlessly. Now, you can connect Samsung Galaxy Note to PC to transfer the converted MTS files. Later, you can watch MTS clips on Galaxy Note 2 for leisure time entertainment.

Tip:
You can learn the tutorial on transferring videos to Galaxy Note 2 from PC or copying movies to Galaxy Note 2 from Mac.

Related guides:
Play Quicktime MOV movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 with HD quality
Transfer XviD AVI movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on Mac
Convert 1080p videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 with best .mp4 resolution
Convert VOB to Galaxy Note 2(II) best video format MP4 for HD playback
Samsung Galaxy Note II and PC connection for movie/music transferring
Galaxy Note 2 and Mac OS X – Get the best video/music file transfer options
jacknjchn
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to NDK Problems