I wrote this, last year: “Once Tywin gets full scope of ju

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

I wrote this, last year: “Once Tywin gets full scope of ju

Postby Ever47 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 pm

I wrote this, last year: “Once Tywin gets full scope of just how insane Joffrey is, won't he have to think a little about what role his youngest son played, even if it didn't end in his triumph in battle?”

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | Watch Spring Breakers Online | Watch Beautiful Creatures Online | Watch The Call Online | Watch The Incredible Burt Wonderstone Online | Watch Admission Online

And now it seems just so naïve. There’s cold, and then there’s really chilly, and then there’s absolutely no conception of anything like human behavior to a man who is arguably born of your blood. This is where you can’t help but feel bad for Tyrion - his bitterness gets reinforced over and over again because his family are such dicks. But I actually believe he’d like to let his guard down if one of them ever did say something nice to him – he’s just so exhausted of waiting for that day. The absolute preposterousness of his taking over Casterly Rock was, well, preposterous, I guess – so who will he become now? While we’re on the subject of Tyrion’s messed-up family, can someone possibly explain why Tywin Lannister is so anti-whore? It doesn’t really make sense, I feel. Does it?

Watch 21 And Over Online | Watch Upside Down Online | Watch From Up On Poppy Hill Online | Watch MAMA Online | Watch The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey online | Watch A Good Day to Die Hard Online | Watch Identity Thief Online |

Meanwhile, Robb and Catelyn and his annoying wife Talisa are heading up the boring brigade, but the part I didn’t understand was whether or not they’d been told that Bran and Rickon were (allegedly) burnt to a crisp? How did that bit of gossip not escape Winterfell? I know he says they “haven’t been found”, but um, weren’t they allegedly on the end of those ropes? Isn’t that what we (the royal, Winterfell-citizens we) were supposed to think? Like nobody else knows they’re off with Hodor. (Hodor!) Do they?

Watch Safe Haven Online | Watch Escape from Planet Earth Online | Watch Snitch Online | Watch Dark Skies Online | Watch Inescapable Online | Watch Warm Bodies Online | Watch Bullet To The Head Online | Watch Stand Up Guys Online

For that matter, is Baelish the first one to say that Arya’s alive? It’s so exciting to hear it spoken aloud, and among all the other wonderings going on about alive or dead (I can only imagine the fate befallen Theon Greyjoy) it kind of made a moment of delight.

Watch Django Unchained Online | Watch A Haunted House Online | Watch Jack the Giant Slayer Online | Watch The Last Exorcism 2 Online | Watch Oz the Great and Powerful Online | Watch Dead Man Down Online | Watch Evil Dead 2013 Online

Finally, the Khaleesi. And her dragons – or just one, since that greenscreen/CGI extravaganza was so expensive. Fine, so she’ll purchase some nippleless warrior robots and she and Jorah know they’re better people than most, but for the love of all that’s good and holy, could we have some stuff happen soon please? I mean, aside from a little assassination-attempt-by-possessed-urchin, which was weirdly timed, I still don’t know if she actually fears anything except the constant barfing of the Dothraki (sorry, sorry!) More next week, please. Like, does Stannis Baratheon not get wind that there’s a white-haired Targaeryen who thinks she has a chance?
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to NDK Problems