Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1-Samsung’s new Note tablet features a 10.1 WXGA display with 1280-by-800 resolution, a 1.4GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB or 32GB onboard storage, microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB), 5 megapixel rear-facing and 1.9MP front-facing cameras, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 port, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, and an IR blaster. The Note 10.1 supports several HD video formats, including DivX, MPEG4, H.263, H.264,and so on.
From the above-mentioned features, it is not difficult at all to get the conclusion that Galaxy Note 10.1 is a good choice for watching movie on a trip. If you have lots of DVD collections and Galaxy Note 10.1 and at the same time a fan of movie , you may wonder how to put those DVD collections to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, so that you can watch them whenever you want on the go. Now you are on the way to getting a satisfactory answer.
Ripping DVD Collection to Galaxy Note 10.1- Watch DVD movie files on Galaxy Note 10.1 freely
1. Computer(Supported OS:2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
3. DVD collection
4. BrorsoftDVD Ripper for Note 10.1( free trial)
First, Download and install Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Note 10.1 . Then, launch it to load DVD movies from the discs directly or from DVD ISO/IFO files.
Secondly, Tap “Format” bar and select Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4) as the output with the optimal video size, frame rate for Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet.
Finally, you can start to convert DVD collection to MP4 for Galaxy Note 10.1 by clicking the “Convert” button.
When the conversion finished, you can transfer DVD movie to Galaxy Note 10.1 via USB cable. After that, you can enjoy DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 in HD at ease.
More Tips For You:
1. Freely select your preferred subtitles for your DVD movies from Subtitles option.
2. To attach 3D effects to the converted MP4 video, click “Edit” icon to enter Video Editor interface. Then choose one 3D effect from all the effects given.
3. To merge files, select multiple DVD file and then choose “Merge” button in the main interface.
4. Click on “Settings”. Meanwhile, you can adjust the video size, video frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, audio channel to get your wanted video effect.
5. For watching DVD movies as well as Blu-ray, HD videos on Galaxy Note 10.1 easily, please get the all-in-one tool Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.
You might be interested in...:
Play MTS/M2TS on Galaxy Note 10.1
Convert MKV DTS to Galaxy Note 10.1
Get Blu-ray playable to Galaxy Note 10.1
Transfer XviD AVI movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on Mac
Convert videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 and share with Galaxy S III
Get Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video Playback Tips