How to Recover Deleted Photos Quickly

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

How to Recover Deleted Photos Quickly

Postby Lenaly » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:08 am

Lots of people like to save the nice moment with photos. Supposing, some day, you then have a good trip with all your beautiful girlfriend and took many photos being a souvenir. However, unfortunate thing happened, bankruptcy lawyer las vegas girlfriend checked the photos inside your digicam, she press "Delete" by mistook, all of your photos gone! Under such circumstances, you have to be very anxious. De-stress, as soon as you read my story, you may get your precious photos back.

After i deleted the photos I don't want to , I have no choice but to get the solution on my own. I entered " recover deleted photos" into google? I see a great deal of results. The majority the recommendations is adopt photo recovery software. Then many softwares that i am unsure which one might help me. Worse, the prerequisite use recovery software programs are after deleted files, it wouldn't be compiled by further data, and Alice's computer are already used.

In desperation, I decided stop trying. Currently, my mate Tony called me. I told him exactly what a such bad thing I came across now, Tony talked about if my Canon camera have been written data. Fortunately, I've not used my camera yet. Then, Tony recommended us a tool called Tenorshare Data Recovery, only require download from it's offical webside and handle the installation on the pc. He explained first I ought to take my Canon camera memory card out and set in to a card reader, interact with your computer. Open this software , choose "Deleted Recovery", it spend matter of minutes scan my camera storage device, then all my lost photos could be list. Last, choose the photos I would like , follow on "Ok", they will be back soon. I do as instructed of Tony, 5 minutes, my precious photos backside, fantastic!!! Because of Tony, thanks to let me recover deleted photos mac

Ha, mistakenly deleted photos is no longer a horrible thing. Remember that, just try the tactic as above, you can view the attractive photos with all your girl friend again.
Lenaly
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to NDK Problems