Panasonic HDC-HS900 is a popular camcorder with its 1080/60p Recording. The Full-HD 1920 x 1080 60p is not a standard format, many editing softwares can't surpport the very high quality. Premiere Elements 10 also doesn't surpport 1080/60p videos. I recently shot video using my Panasonic HDC-HS900 camcorder using the 1080p60 format. I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 10. I set up a new project, but didn't see a preset corresponding to 1080p 60. My computer is about 4 years old. It has an Intel dual core processor at 2.4 GHz and 4 GB RAM.
To get Panasonic HDC-HS900 1080p footage into Adobe Premiere Elements, you have to encode the full HD AVCHD footage to the compatible format MPEG-2/WMV in 1080 60i/30p/24p with a convert tool. The best AVCHD to Premiere Converter
is the right program to convert Panasonic HDC-HS900 to editable video formats for Adobe Premiere. It is adopted with NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP(ATI Stream) acceleration so that it works at 5-6 faster speed. The most important is that teh converted video quality is perfect for copying and editing in Adobe Elements. To get rid of this trouble, you can follow the easiest and quickest way here.
1. Install and run the best MTS/M2TS Converter
for Adobe Premiere, and then import your 1080p 60 mts files to it.
2. Click on the Format bar and find “Adobe Premiere/ Sony Vegas”, then choose WMV, MPG, or MOV format from the sub-list. Here we recommend the MPEG-2 format. To set video size as 1920*1080 and frame rate as 30fps, press “Settings”. In this way, you will suffer the least loss of video quality for easy editing.
3. Click “Convert” to start converting 1080p AVCHD to Premiere Elements 10
And after a few minutes, you can get the output files effortlessly. Now it’s ready for you to import Panasonic HDC-HS900 1080 60p MTS to Premiere Elements
for editing without any trouble.
More tips on editing Panasonic High Definition Camcorder footages:
1. Premiere Elements 10 does not include support for 1920x1080 60p. It does, however, include support for 1280x720 60p and DSLR 640x480 60p.
2. The MTS/ M2TS Converter can convert files in batch so you may import all that you would like to convert.
3. This MTS Converter can help you join the several clips into one via ticking the box "Merge into one" box.
Related guides: Panasonic HDC-HS900 MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCPEncode AVI/WMV/FLV/MKV/MOV video to Sony Xperia Sconverting/transcoding Canon XF300 MXF to MPEG-2 for Sony VegasConvert 1080/50p AVCHD Footages to Adobe Premiere Elementsimport Canon EOS M 1080p MOV footages to FCP 7