Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Express/Fi

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Express/Fi

Postby ame001 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:26 am

[]
Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro in Full HD

Last week, I went abroad for your holiday and took a lot of videos with my Panasonic HDC-TM60, but when I come back and want to share my memory with my families, I found that all of my videos can't be imported into Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro. I search the reason on the Intenet and realize that I must convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 mts to FCE/FCP .mov on mac, or I will never view them.

From the Net, I know that Final Cut Express(FCE) is a non-linear video editing application created by Apple Inc and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, like MOV, DV, HDV, MPEG-4 video best. If I want to edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in FCE in Full HD, I need a conversion software which named Mac Panasonic HDC-TM60 to FCE Converter.

As a multifunction conversion software, Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to Final Cut Express Converter supports convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 files to MOV on Mac, Panasonic HDC-TM60 video to iMovie, Panasonic HDC-TM60 to HDV, import Panasonic HDC-TM60 movie to Final Cut Express(HD), Panasonic HDC-TM60 files to Final Cut Pro for further editing on Mac. It also can import Panasonic HDC-TM60, M2TS, etc to iPod, iPad, iPhone, Quicktime, Premiere Pro, Blackberry, Mobile Phone, ect. What's more, it easy to use and has a simply interface. Besides, you can edit our videos, for example, you can crop unwanna clips, trim your videos, and so on.

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to FCE/FCP .mov files?

1Input Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to FCP Converter
Free download the Panasonic HDC-TM60 to FCP Converter and run it and then import your Panasonic HDC-TM60 video into it.
2Select output format FCE/FCP .mov
Choose the right format here we choose FCE/FCP .mov.

3Convert
Click the "Convert" button to convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 to FCE/FCP .mov directly.

http://www.anymediaeditor.com/article/c ... th-fcp.php
ame001
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Expres

Postby JerryMarcinko » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 am

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
JerryMarcinko
Freshman
Freshman

Return to NDK Problems