DVD to PS Vita Converter-Rip DVD to MP4 for PS Vita Playback

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

DVD to PS Vita Converter-Rip DVD to MP4 for PS Vita Playback

Postby jacknjchn » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 am

The PS Vita has attracted much attention since it was released not long ago and soon grabs some market by its outstanding internal features and low price. Maybe you have appealed by it and have bought or plan to buy one. The PS Vita has many features such as its high resolution of 960*544 and cool stereo as well as it’s quite portable. If you are a DVD movie fan, why not take it anywhere and watch your favorite DVD movies on PS Vita to enjoy fun it brings you? Below we will introduce an easy way to you to play DVD movies on PS Vita in full screen.

Here we recommend Brorsoft DVD to PS Vita Converter to you, which aims to help you to convert DVD to PS Vita with the best video quality and bring you full screen playback. The best important factor appropriates me to choose it is its large variety of video formats. I feel it is very dependable and does exactly what I need it to do. Overall I am very happy with it and feel it was a good investment of my money. So I thinks it's worth to try and you can have a free trial at first.

Step 1: Launch the excellent DVD movie converter for Vita, and load your DVD movies to it. (No matter from the DVD discs, DVD folder, DVD ISO/IFO image files.)

Step 2: Click the Format box and select PSP/PS3 > Sony PS Vita Video (*.mp4) as the output format. If you wanna get a smaller file, you can reset the video size as 720*480 in the Profile Settings interface.

Step 3: Start to rip DVD to MP4 for PS Vita via hitting the Convert button.

After the conversion, connect PS Vita to your computer and copy the converted DVD rips to “Video” folder on Vita with the help of the latest Content Manager Assistant. Later, you can watch DVD movies on PS Vita in full screen with HD quality.

Related guides:
Copy AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV video files to PS Vita
Fast convert videos to best PS Vita Video Format MP4
Move videos, music, photos to PS Vita from Mac
Play 1080p MKV movies on PS Vita with embedded subtitles
Convert/Format AVI videos to PS Vita MP4 on Mac OS X
jacknjchn
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to NDK Problems