[solved] Debugging through the JNI using Eclipse

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

[solved] Debugging through the JNI using Eclipse

Postby wjspoel » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 am

Settings: Eclipse Galileo, Android SDK 2.2, Android NDK r4

Hi all,

Although it is more of an eclipse problem, I think people over here following the same steps...

I have following the tutorial in which is explained howto enable debugging native code. All steps are done, but there is one strange step in it.

A debug configuration for a C/C++ application has to be made (besides the Android application). So far no problems. But the last step is says: "Launch the C/C++ Application debug and...". This is not working because it is not assigned to the project. If I try to assign the Android project to the C/C++ Application debug Eclipse says "Program does not exist". So in other words, I can't combine the C++ configuration to the Java project (which I think makes sense though).

So my question, did someone successfully followed the tutorial and knows howto "combine the C/C++ Application debug settings with an Android application"?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by wjspoel on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
wjspoel
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Debugging through the JNI using Eclipse

Postby wjspoel » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 pm

I posted the same problem at a board related to the tutorial at the the question is answered, see http://groups.google.com/group/android- ... f797f0f2ba (2e post)
wjspoel
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to NDK Problems