Add/Put 720p/1080p MKV to PS3 with MP4 or AVI format

Put problems with the Android NDK in this forum.

Add/Put 720p/1080p MKV to PS3 with MP4 or AVI format

Postby lydia622520 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 am

Q: Does PlayStation 3 play .mkv files successfuly?
"I know there are some ways to help us to play mkv files without a converter, and I also try to do, but after installing the codec pack on my computer, it still said unsupported format on my PS3, it wasted me a lot of time , so I wanna to get a MKV Converter for PS3 to make a fast video conversion, which converter is relatively easy to use now, and it must be a very fast conversion tool, any ideas? TKS "

A: You Can Try Brorsoft MKV to PS3 Converter.
This professional converter tool can help you convert several MKV files to PS3 at super fast speed(nearly 5X faster than others) and without quality lose. What’s more, if your original MKV files are ripped from Blu-ray discs with subtitles, with this powerful MKV to PS3 Converter, you can select your preferred subtitles for your movie as you like.

For realizing it, below listed the step by step simple guide for your reference.

Guide : How Can I Play and Stream 720p/1080p MKV to PS3(PlayStation 3) with subtitles.

Step 1: Import MKV movie files to the best MKV to PS3 Converter.
Free download Brorsoft MKV Converter and launch it as the best MKV to PS3 Converter. If you are a mac user, you can download the Mac Version. After you run it on your computer , you can click the button “File” to add your 1080p/720p MKV files to this program.
Tips:
1. If you wanna merge several MKV files into single one for PS3, just check the “Merge into one” box.
2. Tick the “Subtitles”, “Audio” and “Video” options, and from each option, you can freely select your preferred subtitles, video stream, and audio track. Thus, you can watch MKV movie on PS3 with preferred subtitles, video stream, and audio track.

Step 2: Choose the best output format for PS3 and set the output folder as you need.
Open up the “Format” menu and move your pointer to “Common Video” and you can choose the best video format as you like. From the sublist, the H.264, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV formats are compatible with PS3. Of course, you can also choose the output format from “PSP/PS3”. From the sublist, the “PS3 Video(AC3 5.1)(*.avi)”, “PS3 Video(480P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PS3 Video(720P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PS3 Video(1080P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)” are all the friendly formats for PlayStation 3 MKV playback.

Step 3: Open up the “Settings” icon and you can adjust audio and video parameters.
Note: Since your HD MKV files, you can set the video size as 1920*1080 to get the full HD video quality for playback on PS3. If you'd like to keep multi-channel surround sound, choose "PS3 Video AC3 5.1 (*.avi)" format instead. The format is designed for users that wanna get Dolby Digital 6 channels audio when converting MKV to PS3 streaming videos.

Step 4: Start converting your MKV movie to H.264 MP4 for PS3.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MKV to H.264 MP4 for PS3 immediately with the CUDA acceleration technology support.

After the MKV to MP4 for PS3 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for PS3 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can stream/transfer MKV to PS3 freely. Now you can play MKV on PS3 with subtitles at ease.

More Tips for you:

Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, as the best all-in-one application for mac users, works as the best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, DVD Ripper for Mac and Video Converter for Mac simultaneously. In other words, with it you can convert/transcode almost all including SD/HD videos, rip/back up Blu-ray and DVD discs to MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB, etc on Mac Lion that compatible with lots of popular devices, media players and video editing programs like iPad/iPad 2, Google Nexus 7/Nexus 10, Sony Tablet S/Tablet P, PS3, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab, Galaxy Tab, HP TouchPad, etc.

And, to celebrate the new year 2013, Brorsoft offers 2013 Happy New Year Buying Season Special Offers- series of Big Price Reductions of products saving you lots money...iMedia Converter for Mac [size="5"][color="#ff0000"]Now 20% off[/size][/color], so action hurry!([color="#ff0000"][font="Arial"]Hurry! Valid from Dec. 15, 2012 [/font][/color][color="#00b050"]to [/color][color="#ff0000"][size="5"]Jan.31, 2013[/size][/color])

Other Related Articles:

Enjoy Galaxy S3 Video files on Sony PS3 Via Allshare/DLNA

Transfer/Copy videos, music, images to PS Vita from PS3 freely

Transfer videos, songs, pictures to PS3 from PC

Re-encode Xvid to DivX for PS3- Make Xvid AVI video playable on PS3

Copying DVDs to Nokia Lumia 920 for playback with best video settings

How to sync and play AVI files on Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8 phone

Fast convert .mkv files to Nokia Lumia 920 MP4 format

Transfer music/video/photo files to Motorola DROID RAZR HD from PC

Connect Sony Xperia to PC successfully

Source From: http://portable-device-conversion.com/mkv-to-playstation-3-fast-converter-for-transferring-hd-mkv-files-to-ps3-with-mp4-or-avi-format/
lydia622520
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to NDK Problems