while she quietly interrogated Mona.

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Postby Ever47 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Parallels between modern religions and the views of the Authority have been evident throughout the whole season, Downton Abbey Season 3 Episode 1 and although not always subtle, were at least clever. At this point, all pretense has been dropped, as there are simply too many lines that seem like they should be aimed at religious leaders rather than vampires. Not that this is a bad thing, as it’s always great to hear what the entertainment world has to say on a subject, but it’s safe to say that any subtly left has been drained and thrown in a ditch. The Reverend Steve Newlin, when not trying to woo the world as a sympathetic vampire ambassador, is busy taking care of Emma, Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 his new pet, which draws the attention of Luna and Sam. The pair have finally made their way to the Authority’s lair, but it won’t be as easy to escape with Emma in tow. Is anybody else praying that Martha will appear and make an epic last stand against the vampers?Hoyt, who has survived his time with the Obamas, pleads with Jessica to glamour him, hoping to forget her, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2Jason and the rest of the pain that Bon Temps has caused him. This Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2scene was probably the most heartbreaking thing I’ve seen from the series and the repercussions are felt immediately. Both Jason and Jessica are left feeling alone without Hoyt, Molly gets put to the true death by her little iStake app and Steve Newlin thinks that was just “AWESOME!” Hoyt’s mom wants him to move back home but he drops the bomb on her that he’s moving to Alaska to work on an oil rig. We get to see the new Sheriff of Area Five cause Pam and Tera more grief. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2He is later very easily tricked and quickly dispatched by Tera from behind with a little help from a human whom I’m sure she glammered or something. I like Tera as a vampire but I really still like her story arcs from the books more. Pam is awesome and sexy their outfits were fantastic. I laughed out loud at the fact that Russell was dancing to Katy Perry’s Bones Season 8 Episode 1 “Teenage Dream” with Steve in a room full of dead bodies after they just had a feeding frenzy. Back at Merlot’s Sam saves Jessica when some racists pull a weapon. This danger hater has a friend who comes out the bathroom just in time to pull a gun on Sam but Sam has his own back up as Lafayette comes out shotgun in hand.Bones Season 8 Episode 1Mona gave Aria twenty-five seconds to make her point. Aria had her “bad cop” act on while she quietly interrogated Mona. Her friendship with Hanna was real, so help her already!

And although Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 it’s sad to see them this way, I think this was the most satisfying end to Hoyt’s story we could have asked for. These characters, although not always the most intriguing or sympathetic, stole this episode and their heartfelt goodbyes will be hard to get out of my head.This weeks episode was a bit better than the last few but I’m still seething over what they are doing with my beloved characters. Now not only has Bill become a religious zealot but he’s seemingly converted Eric by drugging him and inducing a Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 vision in which Lilith kills his maker. No Ifrit and friends this week and Alcide’s story arc is either over or has taken a back seat to bring the focus back onto the authority.It feels like they are trying to quickly bring everything together and wrap up the season which is good because there are only two weeks left in this season. Here is a quick Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 recap of what happened this episode. The episode opens with Sookie sitting down to eat some delivery Chinese when there is a knock at the door. Right away I was thinking don’t answer that Sookie you know it’s a Vampire, don’t let it in… Sookie armed with a gun answers the door like an idiot. Honestly right after watching the news talk about the 50% increase in vampire attacks because all five True Blood factories are now off-line. Why would you do that? Mike the coroner is at her door and she invites him in straight away. Can she even do that? Technically the house belongs to Eric, but I digress. Apparently Mike was a creeper in his day-to-day life as Sheriff Andy fills us in later and was Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 obsessed with Sookie. Lucky for Sookie she had chop sticks and was able to stake him in the back as he tried to drain her. Needless to say Sookie wasn’t very happy about this and decided to go stay with Jason, opting to bring an air-mattress on which to sleep because his couch is gross.Bones Season 8 Episode 1 Hoyt tells Jason and Jessica his plan to move to Alaska they try to talk him out of it but his mind is made up and begs Jessica to glamour him. She tries to dissuade him but eventually gives in because she can tell how much he needs it and wants it so he can get on with his life and forget about her and the pain of Jason’s betrayal. She delivers a great heartfelt goodbye that could have only been better if she would have cried more of those blood tears she’s become very well-known for.
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems