what exactly does matrix.postScale() effect?

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

what exactly does matrix.postScale() effect?

Postby ekimia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 am

I have a canvas being manipulated by a matrix. Im trying to set the maximum zoom/scale so the user wont be able to zoom into my image more than i want them to using multitouch. However, i cant seem to get this right :cry: . I tried using matrix.getValues(tempArray) to dump the values into an array, and manually set the x and y zoom to 1.7 (the max zoom level i will allow) then i would use setValues to put the values back into the matrix before the matrix is concatenated. When i do this the user cant zoom past that point, but once they reach that point the canvas starts to translate downward and to the right :evil: . postScale is responsible, and its because even though i manually set the zoom factor, it still applies the scale which for some reason is effecting image translation :(. Does anyone know how i could get it to stop zooming past a certain point without moving, or know how my scale value is being applied to the x and y translation so i could counter it and fix this problem? thank you.
ekimia
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: what exactly does matrix.postScale() effect?

Postby pskink » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 am

pskink
pskink
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby daisyallen123 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 am

Sorry to say that but I can't open this link in my system . I tried many time and also make normal troubleshooting also but not done yet . I am eager to saw this link .
daisyallen123
Freshman
Freshman

Postby pskink » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 am

daisyallen123 wrote:Sorry to say that but I can't open this link in my system . I tried many time and also make normal troubleshooting also but not done yet . I am eager to saw this link .

hmm, strange...

can you see the thread i mentioned?

if so, download Scroll.tar.gz posted by me on Mar 29
pskink
pskink
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems