[avchd to h.264 mp4]View Panasonic HC-X900 AVCHD files

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

[avchd to h.264 mp4]View Panasonic HC-X900 AVCHD files

Postby daisy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 am

[avchd to h.264 mp4]View Panasonic HC-X900 AVCHD files on iPad 4

"I have a Panasonic HC-X900 Camcorder for home using, and the output video is AVCHD 2.0 format. Recently I got an iPad 4, the high definition of the screen makes me thinking of putting the home videos I shot into iPad 4 so I can often watch it. I tried to put the AVCHD videos directly into iPad 4, but failed because of the format issue. Then I used a converter to transfer the videos, but realized that the result files’ quality is much worse then the original. My question is how to view Panasonic HC-X900 AVCHD files on iPad 4? By the way, I’m using a Mac OS X Lion."

As we know, the formats acceptable for iPad are limited, only H.264/MPEG4 video in .mp4 and .mov file formats. For Panasonic AVCHD, you need totransfer Panasonic HC-X900 to H.264/MPEG4 for iPad 4. So you need an AVCHD converter. You want to keep the original quality of the videos, so Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac which does minimal changes with your videos is the best recommendation.

Here is a brief flow of how Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac works.

Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is a good tool for transferring AVCHD MTS/M2TS, Lumix AVCHD Lite to many other formats like MOV, MPEG4, HD Video, QuickTime Movie Format, VOB Format, Flash Video, Lossless Raw Video, Remux, etc to use for playing, editing or other usage. It is easy to use with simple operations and can satisfy your need. Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is a good tool to help you Streaming 720p/1080i/1080p AVCHD Video to iPad 4 and for other use.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to put and play tivo shows on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
How to play and enjoy hd videos on New iPad?
How to import Panasonic mod file to iMovie/FCP?
How to convert Canon XF 300 series mxf to 1080P mp4 for ipad 3?
Archive/Edit Panasonic SDT750 1080p AVCHD in iMovie/FCP
daisy
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems