Tips on how to Transform FLV to MOV on Mac

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Tips on how to Transform FLV to MOV on Mac

Postby Rosaura1234 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am

Question: "As both a web addict and a movie buff, I generally devote a lot of time on the internet for delivering e-mail, viewing on-line movies, watching photos. Frankly speaking, I've downloaded lots of movies from on-line websites such as YouTube, Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion, and so on. however each one of these movies are in FLV file format which unfortunately not suit for my Macintosh Operating-system. Well, for a Macintosh person, I kind of require it in a format that my Macintosh can recognize. Could anybody let me know how to handle it? "

Solution: Since you are a Macintosh owner, I believe MOV file format will meet your requirements completely because it is just a widely-used video clip format fit for Macintosh, try to convert FLV to MOV Mac file format and you can enjoy them on QuickTime off-line, or modify them in iMovie, Final Cut Pro and so on.

There is no deny that MOV movie file is typical multi-media file format frequently utilized for conserving movies and other video files suitable for both Macintosh and Windows systems. It is compatible with Macintosh Operating-system and also ideal for playing in QuickTime player, modifying in iMovie, Final Cut Pro. On the other hand, the FLV vidoes we downloaded through movie sharing sites can not be acknowledged by the QuickTime player and also the Macintosh manager tools so you are not able to play all of them anytime you want or save them for your movie projects. In this instance, transforming FLV to MOV will be a excellent choice.

In order to make QuickTime can recognize FLV file format as well as Mac editor resources could recognize it, simply get a movie converter for Macintosh and transform FLV to MOV or is Okay. The file format transformation task could be easy in help of a fantastic FLV to MOV Converter Mac. There are various types of Macintosh Movie Converter software on market will help do so. Here I recommend a reliable FLV to MOV Converter for Mac - Leawo FLV to MOV Converter Mac , which is the correct one not only is effective at transforming FLV files on Macintosh, but also MKV, MP4, WMV and M2TS, etc. Additionally, it provides powerful croping and editing functions and gives a complete support to Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion 10. 8.

Here we will certainly recommend a detailed guide in connection with FLV to MOV transforming procedure.
First of all, it is necessary to download and set up this FLV to MOV Converter Mac on your Macintosh PC. Following opening this program, simply pull the FLV video files towards the main interface.

Secondly, click the actual tab before 3D to go in the profile selecting frame, choose MOV as output file format and also do more complex settings by way of "+" button.

Thirdly, click on the green Convert button to start the specific transformation process.

For much more customized purpose, powerful movie croping and editing capabilities are equipped such as cropping, trimming, effecting, watermarking to suit your needs, and with it, you may also transform 2D FLV to 3D MOV for unlimited satisfaction.
Rosaura1234
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems