Tips about Create DVD from MPG

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

Tips about Create DVD from MPG

Postby 99sanni » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 am

MPEG/MPG is one of the most common file formats for digital video. MPG files offer good quality even at relatively high compression rates, meaning the file size will often be small enough for easy sharing and manipulation. For this reason, many of your favorite video files on your computer may be in MPG format, because it is a common format used by digital cameras.

“I have various home videos that i want to save onto a dvd and watch it on my dvd player. the only problem is it is in mpg format. Is there a program on the web that anyone can recommend? I need it to be easy enough to use and does not have a huge watermark or the time of the video cut short. can anyone give me a link ?”

Here the professional DVD Creator for Mac from is recommended to help you create a DVD from MPEG files for playback on any DVD player or TV.

Thanks to the friendly interface of this MPEG to DVD burner, the burning process can be done in just a few clicks. No matter your MPEG/MPG videos are downloaded from the Internet or taken by your camcorders, you can burn them to DVD with no hassles.

Apart from MPEG, this program can also burn DVD from other video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV and an array of others. The Mac DVD burner is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 Mountain Lion while the Windows version supports Windows 8/7/XP/Vista. Now get the burner and make a DVD from your MPEG videos following the tips below.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems