the best wmv editor for windows users

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

the best wmv editor for windows users

Postby lindairion » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

I need to edit the tag's of an avi file that didn't save correctly, it wont play with any program, and there's no frame rate information or anything of the sort.I've tried abcavi tag editor but the max file size is 2gb, and the file I'm trying to modify is 4gb. how to edit avi!"

I can open a downloaded .avi movie in the adobe premiere cs5 but I do not know how to chose the correct format to make it show smoothly and edit frame by frame… If I convert it to mpg, than what option should I chose?

I have an episode on my computer and about 20 minutes into there is a 10 second clip that I want to extract and add to a project I am doing. How do I go about this? What software should I use?

While, it is possible to crop off unwanted parts from your video with some online video editing softwares, but just as what stated above, there may be some problem with video and audio. To help you successfully complete your task, you need to find a stable and reliable AVI Editor for you to free and fast edit avi files.

Step by step to edit AVI files with avi editor

Step 1: Add AVI files

Free download avi video editor to pop up the following main interface:

Step 2: edit avi video

Effect: On Settings tab, you can tweak you video brightness, contrast, saturation and hue from Video sub-tab, add special effect to your video from Effect sub-tab (there are more than 50 special effect available from three main categories: Adjust, Distortion, Filter). Besides, you can also make editing for audio like Volume, Fade in and Fade out.

Step 3: Add transition to video

On the bottom of the panel, there is timeline with five layers: Text, Video A, Transitions, Video B and Audio for you to add image, audio, text as transitions between videos. Besides, you can also add special transition from Transition tab on the top of the panel which can be choosing from "Fade", "Slide" and "3D" sub-tab of Transition to make more professional video

Add Transition to Video avi editing

Step 4: Save and publish

After finish editing, hit Save and publish to save MP4 files. Here you can change video and audio parameters such as Bit Rate, Encoder, Resolution and so on. When finish settings, click Next to save the video.

iOrgsoft AVI Video Editor is a specially designed AVI video editing software for you to free avi editor windows. With AVI Editor, you can easily cut your AVI videos to smaller clips, crop off unwanted parts, join several videos into a big or add special effect to customize your AVI videos.
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems