The Best Video Effect-Watch X Video Files on DVD player

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

The Best Video Effect-Watch X Video Files on DVD player

Postby webb1234 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 am

Question: I have some movies on my computer and these videos have occupied lots of my PC storage, what would be the best way and fastest way of converting these movies back to DVD so that I can watch X Video Files on DVD player, and what software would be best for this? Thanks!

Solution: I don't know about the best. One of the simplest programs that I've used is Leawo's Convert X to DVD. Hope it may help!

If you are one of the DVD fans who have downloaded and made by yourself a mass of video files, digital photos, slideshows in a variety of formats, including MP4 files, AVI files, 3GP files, RMVB files, etc. Also you can meet such kind of trouble and considering for portable usage as well as safe-keeping, burning your video collection into DVD disc would ranks as the best option. In a effort to achieve the task, you must puzzle about locating a trustworthy DVD Converter to burn video to DVD.

Frankly speaking, Leawo DVD Converter is regarded as an ideal application to Convert X to DVD without quality loss. It supports almost all popular video formats, like AVI to DVD, MKV to DVD, MP4 to DVD, WMV to DVD, Xvid to DVD, etc. This DVD Creator offers various DVD menu templates presets and flexible DVD menu customizations for unique DVD output. On top of that, users can burn plain 2D video to stunning 3D DVD video for a life-like DVD video enjoyment. Additionally you can trim, crop, effect as well as watermark the output DVD video in line with your preference.

You need to check the below detailed procedures to understand and learn how to Convert X to DVD in a simple way.

Step 1: load source X videos to this X to DVD burner for burning via simply clicking "Add Video" button, or directly drag the video clips into the interface. Once the source video files are loaded on the left part one by one, you possibly can rearrange the file processing order, add subtitles, choose audio track, and also select video files to merge into one at random.

Step 2: If you have the need to edit source video files, just click the Edit button to go into the video editing panel. Where you can freely customize source X video files: Trim, Crop, Effect, Watermark, etc.

Step 3: On the right side, several DVD disc menu and templates are provided for you to choose from. Additionally you can individualize menu and templates if you appreciate by making full use of the Design Menu tab.

Step 4: Press Burn to DVD button to enter into Burning Setting panel and do more settings for burning/more specific settings for converting video to DVD.

Step 5: Click the Burn Now to burn video to DVD within Leawo DVD Creator.

It could Convert X to DVD within only a few clicks. Mac users can use Leawo X to DVD Converter for Mac to convert X to DVD on Mac freely.
webb1234
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems