PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free

Postby Ever47 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:32 pm

-------->>>> Click Here To Watch Online

PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free After wailing on Joe Bob, is feeling sorry for himself and thinks maybe the best thing would be to do what Bud did -- simply retire. But Kevin discovers that Bud has a link to both Junior and Joe Bob; he arrested both of them. Just then, spots one of the Obama-masked yahoos on the video doing a jig wearing fancy cowboy boots. They're the e boots the deputies got Bud as a retirement gift. "Bud's the dragon," realizes. The flies hear him.

PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free It's Bud in the Obama mask. He tells that supes are taking over the world, murdering innocent people. Even good old ?, says. The woman with the frying pan says that is buying up the town of Bon Temps and plans on converting the populace for his own perverted shifter reasons. Who are you, asks. "Sweetie Des Arts," she says. She yells at Bud to give the ginger ale, and when he protests that she's not part of the conspiracy, Sweetie snaps that she's supe, and that's all that matters.

PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free tells Bud that he was the of Bon Temps, sworn to protect people. "The law gives monsters equal rights and sends patriots like my cousin Joe Bob to jail for sticking up for his own kind," Bud says. "All the law ever gave me was cancer in my and a sexless marriage." Sweetie says that when the revolution is over, they'll write a new law that calls for shooting supes on sight. "What happened to you?" says. "Something awful must have happened to you to fill you with so much crazy hate." She reads Sweetie's mind, and it's pathetically typical -- her husband left Sweetie for a shifter. Bud tries to force-feed some Oxy-laced ginger ale. He also tells that Sweetie is the dragon of Renard Parish.

PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free A little bit later, , , Kendra and Kevin show up at Bud's house, but he's not there. sees a picture of Bud's wife Lynne, his old teacher, and he remembers that her family owned a pig farm near Kickapoo. recalls and Luna's tip about the pig poop.

It turns out the Supe Klux Klan's big idea is to videotape feeding the doped-up and to the pigs. Only one of the pigs happens to be , who pops up and starts kicking butt. and Co. bust in just as Bud is about to attack with a spade (and we know from one that spades can be lethal). tells Bud to drop the spade, but Bud yells, "Humans rule!" and aims for -- but shoots him dead. 's got a pulse, but a weak one, and he's taken to the hospital.

PREMIERE The New Girl Season 3 Episode 1 Watch Online Free Luna, in dog form, chases Sweetie through the fields, and turns back into human form and takes her down. "That's for shooting me," Luna tells her, smacking her in the face. "That's for my boyfriend"; another smack. "And this is for my daughter, you human trash," Luna screams, punching her.
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Multimedia Problems