Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - play the internet radio from remote URL in android

play the internet radio from remote URL in android

All your problems with Audio, Video and Images.

play the internet radio from remote URL in android

Postby brain_first » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 am

Recently I was doing a app about play the internet radio in android, as if the android can't play the url source directly when set the url to setDatasource();
app introduce:
1.i use the downLoadFile function to download the stream file into the cache and save as the temp file for playing;the file is saved in name downloadingMedia_0.dat,downloadingMedia_1.dat...and the like
2.when i note the downloadingMedia_0.dat have the initByteLength and i play it, when it plays and has a little time left ,i will play the downloadingMedia_1.dat file,in the same time ,i will delete the downloadingMedia_0.dat, the logic is easy i think.
3. you can change the URL1 variables in the main activity for testing.
now my questions is:
1. i can't make the downloadingMedia_0.dat,downloadingMedia_1.dat can play seamless, maybe the checkMediaPlayer1(),checkMediaPlayer2()i need to change the condition in if;
2. how did i handle the file i saved in the cache and can play the stream smoothly.
thanks in advance Everyone!
the attachment you can download for a test and give me your good ideas!
Attachments
streamExample.zip
this is the android pro for playing the internet Radio
(93.86 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
brain_first
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Multimedia Problems